TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
1.4 news worthwhile?
Here are the new features in V1. 4! This post will be updated from times to times.

This update will be more focused on the art so I will draw several drawings in CG.

Chi-Chi Naughty Cooking

A lot of players asked for it so I will finish an old feature about Chi-Chi cooking with and without clothes by redraw every drawing in CG. I may add some new drawings too.

Dream Mirror

See what people are dreaming about using Princess Snake's Dream mirror. New CG drawings !

Controls improvement

Now the controls shown in the "controls menu" will adapt to the character you are playing with so you'll be able to see more clearly what kind of things the character can do.

Excitation stats (NEW)

Now you 'll be able to see each character's excitation points when you choose them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Blzzzbub

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
Hey Nauthy Turtle, I must say that the Bulma doing aerobics scene looks great. I hope that you can expand it with more scenes or event for a future release, Here are a few suggestions:

-Adding more new sexy aerobic poses (maybe with a few animations).
-Inviting Chichi to do aerobics with Bulma.
-Event of Roshi (or any other male) spying on Bulma or Chichi.
-Event of Roshi (or any other male) molesting or groping Bulma or Chichi while they're doing aerobics.
-Event of Roshi (or any other male) having sex with Bulma or Chichi (maybe even a threesome) after they finished doing aerobics (like offering to give Bulma or Chichi a massage after their workout, it starts with a massage that excites the girl, then it's followed with some options to massage the girl's tits, grope her ass or fondling her pussy. After that some new options like getting a handjob, a blowjob, a titfuck, a 69 or having sex depending of the relationship and excitation levels of each girl).

Last edited:

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
I not undestend, why nobody not share full save for current version? 0_0
The creator does not share any save, I think that mainly the reason why it is not shared is because of the version of the game you have, since due to the patch of the game, it is useless to pass the save if it is not the same version

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
Do you know if there is a patch for the chichi missions that are not marked even though they have already been done?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This game has alot of unfinished cg's, i extracted to check since the game is not working for me and i saw alot of work unfinished and tons of cuts from the anime, i think this game could have grown and grabbed tons of people that love Dragon ball but how poorly it looks makes people not engage or follow the game.

Reactions: RyuHadouken

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
WHERE IS MY GOKU SISSIFICATION ARC... I NEED IT... I NEED TO TURN GOKU INTO A LITTLE SISSY!!!!!
Uhm, pardon my intrusion but I would suggest you to look for it somewhere else.
Seeing the focus of the dev in this game, what you are seeking may be kinda not on the planned things to add in the game.
Unless.... You pay him a hefty amount to add what you are seeking.

TBNRmojoz

Jan 27, 2019
Dose anyone have a way to unzip the file on mobile anytime i try with my main app it just crashs when it gets to certain files

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Then I would hate to see how long it takes to get finished. It's been almost two years and he hasn't even finished one arc. With plans for SEVERAL.
This project is done by one person. Even though it is supported by patreons, it is not enough money for a full time job I suppose, so it is worked on part time. And even here you should remember, that one does not have the energy to work ob it every day.
There are lots of things to consider while working on it with the maker. This game is far from being a standard rpgm game.

It will take time. Naughty Turtle is updating the game, he is working on it.

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
The fact that older save files doesn't work with new updates makes it a little a pain in the ass lol

Reactions: Xhin

karist

Mar 2, 2019
when someone get's the chance, would you be so kind to upload your save file once all the new content is completed please?
Other's save file is useless because there is no recollecting mode like popular RPG game.
You can enjoy contents only at playing the game by yourself.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game still doesnt have sound, and when i buy a card booster it doesnt appear to be used, and only lost money at all, beside that runs slowly as hell and im using a laptop, and i have played many other games and doesnt have that issue, i use windows 64bites version, adn i get more bugs than the first time i played and the walktrought isnt full to have a guess of how to follow the storyline of the game to archieve all the quest and events

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes