DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
The fact that older save files doesn't work with new updates makes it a little a pain in the ass lol
Yep. I was gonna play this new version but nope... not starting all over again. I will wait until the next couple updates so it's worth all the grind and boring card games.

Reactions: Lautaro

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
sorry guys but to raise to Chi chi the naughty how should I do? i have it at 4/6 and i cant go on help me, and the same thing with Oolongo does not make me play cards with bulma at night how to make him get up too?

blui

Aug 25, 2017
I cant play as Bulma, but the change log says she's playable??

You need 5 golden capsules.

sorry guys but to raise to Chi chi the naughty how should I do? i have it at 4/6 and i cant go on help me, and the same thing with Oolongo does not make me play cards with bulma at night how to make him get up too?
The Tournament quest in Garlic saga. While you're in Room of Time and Spirit you'll have plenty occasions.

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
The Tournament quest in DB saga. While you're in Room of Time and Spirit you'll have plenty occasions.
[/QUOTE]

ok but he doesn't let me go there because I have to show Roshi her boobs and I'm at 4/6

blui

Aug 25, 2017
The Tournament quest in DB saga. While you're in Room of Time and Spirit you'll have plenty occasions.
ok but he doesn't let me go there because I have to show Roshi her boobs and I'm at 4/6
[/QUOTE]

You can already have 4 points by listenning to the couple behind the door in West City (from morning to night) and have 2 other points in her kitchen by looking through the window and sitting at the table. Or just do Willy's quest.
Or check the guide :

Cause if we don't know what points you already have, it's hard to tell you were to look :unsure:

How do I play with other character (chi-chi, bulma, mai), I need to finish the game once?
Chi-chi is unlocked once you've finish two of her quests (giving her 10K zenis and collecting groceries in the forest) and Bulma I answered already just a few post up you need to find 5 golden capsules. And that's all for now.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
5 hours in and it breaks so bad i can't even stomach playing any more, someone just give me a full save for the gallery already. I'm not starting this shit over again
Other's save file is useless because there is no recollecting mode like popular RPG game.
And this game will not be perfect forever, so I think you don't need to play this game anymore.
If you just want to watch gallery only, you should use extracting tool.

galewis2346

Apr 27, 2017
I actually enjoy this game. Even with its small amount of content this one could have a chance at being a very amazing game. Just hope he adds 18 and videl as playable characters. Don't know why he chosen Satan, but I can see on why he choose Pilaf(he could add Mai) Chichi training is my favorite part of the game. Hopefully he adds 2 or more training quests for chichi. If he adds Videl, she could have her own training sessions.
Hopefully he adds the art and animations missing from the game and neatly fixes art already in the game before adding new stories and content.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes