SaHiL KaYa

Sep 2, 2019
Does anyone understands these special card rules (same, plus, etc..)? Description in help is quite confusing.

RuleDescription

Open Enables the player to see which cards the opponent is using.
Same When a card is placed touching two or more other cards (one or both of them have to be the opposite color), and the touching sides of each card is the same (8 touching 8 for example), then the other two cards are flipped. Combo rule applies.
Same Wall An extension of the Same rule. The edges of the board are counted as A ranks for the purposes of the Same rule. Combo rule applies. If the Same rule is not present in a region that has Same Wall, Same Wall will not appear in the list of rules when starting a game because it can have no effect without Same but it will be carried with the player to other regions, and can therefore still be spread.
Sudden Death If the game ends in a draw, a sudden death occurs in which a new game is started but the cards are distributed on the side of the color they were on at the end of the game.
Random Five cards are randomly chosen from the player's deck instead of the player being able to choose five cards themselves.
Plus Similar to the Same rule. When one card is placed touching two others and the ranks touching the cards plus the opposing rank equal the same sum, then both cards are captured. Combo rule applies.
Combo Of the cards captured by the Same, Same Wall or Plus rule, if they are adjacent to another card whose rank is lower, it is captured as well. This is not a separate rule; any time Same or Plus is in effect, Combo is in effect as well.
Elemental In the elemental rule, one or more of the spaces are randomly marked with an element. Some cards have elements in the upper-right corner. Ruby Dragon, for example, is fire- elemental, and Quezacotl is thunder-elemental. When an elemental card is placed on a corresponding element, each rank goes up a point. When any card is placed on a non- matching element, each rank goes down a point. This does not affect the Same, Plus and Same Wall rules where the cards' original ranks apply.
Retry The Retry rule does not appear in the game but was dummied. It is unknown what the rule did.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Can anyone give me a quick summary of the current version of the game?
Did any of the bugs have been fixed?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
how do i go underwater I bought the snorkel and fins but no one can equip it so how can i get my last ball
Why not do you check the guide that creator prepared ?
He explains quest with pictures very kindly.

Reactions: Bewe

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
is there a bug in trying to get the dragonballs? i can't get the one from the dino since there is no option, can't pick the one in the shack and there is no blinking marker at night in kame house top left corner, and for the tournament quiz, when I pick the DBZ option to get the dragonball, it just puts me to the power level quiz.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
is there a bug in trying to get the dragonballs? i can't get the one from the dino since there is no option, can't pick the one in the shack and there is no blinking marker at night in kame house top left corner, and for the tournament quiz, when I pick the DBZ option to get the dragonball, it just puts me to the power level quiz.
Mega

I made game walkthrough movie. It includes proceeding quests as possible and getting almost of all nonsold items.
Please use as a reference if useful.
(Sorry, this is NOT naughthy scenes movie. I've collected just minimum required naughthy points.)

I wish Naughty Turtle doesn't add tiring and monotone quests at next upgrade anymore.
Also I want the function of getting the first(or second) optionally in card game.
Can you get dragonballs like this movie ?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes