daniel2512523

Nov 9, 2017
Sorry, I know 5€ is a lot in recent times but this dev specifically is against sharing his updates too early :/
I can give you new FAQ he shared

do not worry man, actually thank you very much, I was not asking the partners to do something wrong, but already having a clear date is super relaxing hahaha

ps: Naughty also managed to answer me XD

Screenshot_20210801-134112~01.png

Dan55

Mar 15, 2017
Do you guys know why this guy has random massive drops in patrons? He went from 280ish down to 190 in a day?

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
Do you guys know why this guy has random massive drops in patrons? He went from 280ish down to 190 in a day?
I mainly think that it is for the benefits it brings, the only one that could be said that it works is the 10 dollars, since it presents test versions, while the 5 gives you a week in advance and objects in the game, and the 1 is only to help the developer

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
so what is in 1.3? private release is almost here so im curious what he worked on. im really hoping he continued to flesh out chi-chi.

dpad

Dec 29, 2016
If the drops are at the beginning of the month, it's probably from the processing delay for monthly renewals on Patreon.

daniel2512523

Nov 9, 2017
Lol same. Can someone pin again what was new in 1.3 ?

Bulma Strip Poker fixed

I solved a bug wich blocked the Strip Poker and now it works. Also, Bulma can now be invited to Strip Poker on every maps. I also improved the clarity of the event for better understanding. Once the Strip Poker is launched, just talk to Bulma to duel cards with her.

Bulma playable
Bulma will be playable on every maps and will have an exclusive quest for her. She will also have her own intimate Diary with naughty pages to unlock.

5 Skins available to unlock by finishing quests.

Bulma Skills :

Ship
: Bulma launch her ship capsule to go back instantly into the ship from everywhere.

Namek : Bulma can understand the Namek language and talk to them.

S-e-x Appeal : Charm male NPCS to get what you want from them.

Bulma's diary : (NEW)

A lot of new naughty pages and stories to unlock by interacting with NPCS.

New Dragon Ball
I want to finish the Dragon Balls quest to be able to make a wish to Shenron so a new dragon Ball will be available.

Pilaf Castle
This will be a new big map available introducing new characters like : Pilaf, Mai and Shu.

New cards
Pilaf, Mai, Shu, Bulma young.

Reactions: hentaihoonter
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes