kekieres

Jul 6, 2021
How can i trigger the strip poker event? bulma is in the table but the game tells me that the event is just for oolong

daniel2512523

Nov 9, 2017
How can i trigger the strip poker event? bulma is in the table but the game tells me that the event is just for oolong
I had the same doubt, it seems that now you must activate the event ONLY with Oolong

go to the ship use it and you should already be able

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sorry for google translate XD

Reactions: sorami

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Bulma Strip Poker fixed

I solved a bug wich blocked the Strip Poker and now it works. Also, Bulma can now be invited to Strip Poker on every maps. I also improved the clarity of the event for better understanding. Once the Strip Poker is launched, just talk to Bulma to duel cards with her.

Bulma playable
Bulma will be playable on every maps and will have an exclusive quest for her. She will also have her own intimate Diary with naughty pages to unlock.

5 Skins available to unlock by finishing quests.

Bulma Skills :

Ship
: Bulma launch her ship capsule to go back instantly into the ship from everywhere.

Namek : Bulma can understand the Namek language and talk to them.

S-e-x Appeal : Charm male NPCS to get what you want from them.

Bulma's diary : (NEW)

A lot of new naughty pages and stories to unlock by interacting with NPCS.

New Dragon Ball
I want to finish the Dragon Balls quest to be able to make a wish to Shenron so a new dragon Ball will be available.

Pilaf Castle
This will be a new big map available introducing new characters like : Pilaf, Mai and Shu.

New cards
Pilaf, Mai, Shu, Bulma young.

Changelog of incoming patch

GonKappa

Apr 19, 2020
Hey, guys! I'm doing a series for YouTube and I was recording for the next one and I noticed that my money is also stuck at 0Z.
Is there going to be an update where this is fixed soon? I've also tried your patches but they give me errors that crash the game. I really didn't want to restart the game, because it could glitch again. But I guess that the glitch happens when you give back the carrots to Monster Carrot?

Let me know if there's any solution now besides restarting the whole game.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Every update you basically need a new save, that's why the author includes 100% saves together with updates

GonKappa

Apr 19, 2020
Every update you basically need a new save, that's why the author includes 100% saves together with updates
Oh, I wasn't expecting that'd be the case. Often when there's updates, you can use old save files. I wouldn't need a 100% save if I haven't got to the end of the last one. Thank you for the answer though.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes