ital

Jan 26, 2019
why does the author of the game not finish the art but create new ones? a lot of black-and-white pictures, a lot of under-drawn pictures, what prevents you from bringing the game to perfection?

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
why does the author of the game not finish the art but create new ones? a lot of black-and-white pictures, a lot of under-drawn pictures, what prevents you from bringing the game to perfection?
Time maybe: people would rather see new content than completed and colored already seen art, that could have been the case in many many updates and it's got to the point where it snowballed and this is the result, a lot of uncompleted drawings that are almost perfect...

Luccii

Nov 16, 2018
Game too slow, still black and white images, repeat again, still black and white images, game too slow to progress

EroZaph

Sep 25, 2018
Yup, first collect all dragon balls available in this version then change to Garlic JR saga, then you need to be ChiChi and go talk roshi.

Also only ChiChi can enter the tournament or the game will crash
How do i become chi-chi ?

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
to make chi-chi playable, you gotta do her quests. So give her 10000 zenni and recover her groceries.
speaking of this game seemsmwe have 1.3 news. any here who's a patron know what the next update gonna be about?

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
little saddened that it's not a chi-chi centered update but what can ya do. i was hoping bulma would be the main character for the freeza saga not the garlic jr. or saiyan saga. after all, when was the last time chi-chi got screentime past the saiyan saga?

Blzzzbub

Sep 29, 2020
Game too slow, still black and white images, repeat again, still black and white images, game too slow to progress
Be patient my friend, this is the most ambitious erogame I've ever seen: lot of DB story to be covered, the art is god tier and the playability/programming is all top notch (apart from the fact that old saves don't work); I'm not sure how many people is developing the game, from the patreon's goal info I reckon just 2: Naughty Turtle and a hired programmer, wich is honestly impressive.

kekieres

Jul 6, 2021
How does the card game works?
I've been walking around west city and with nobody gives me the option for playing

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes