bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
people are still getting the zenny bug? i thought they fixed that by simply disallowing us to go above 9999 zenny?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Excitation gauge 2.0 (NEW)

The excitation gauge has been completly remade thanks to your feedback during the poll ! Now there is no timer anymore. Each character will have his own excitement gauge. The excitement will increase when you look at naughty scenes.

You'll get an excitement bonus called "Crush Bonus" if the character during the naughty scene is your favorite.

Bulma's investigation

For Willy's fans ! Bulma is investigating about Chi-Chi and Willy. She wants to discover what's going on between them. Some new cutscenes will be available with pages giving more informations from Bulma's point of view.

Bulma Strip Poker fixed

I solved a bug wich blocked the Strip Poker and now it works. Also, Bulma can now be invited to Strip Poker on every maps. I also improved the clarity of the event for better understanding. Once the Strip Poker is launched, just talk to Bulma to duel cards with her.

Bulma playable
Bulma will be playable on every maps and will have an exclusive quest for her. She will also have her own intimate Diary with naughty pages to unlock.

5 Skins available to unlock by finishing quests.

Bulma Skills :

Ship
: Bulma launch her ship capsule to go back instantly into the ship from everywhere.

Namek : Bulma can understand the Namek language and talk to them.

S-e-x Appeal : Charm male NPCS to get what you want from them.

Bulma's diary : (NEW)

A lot of new naughty pages and stories to unlock by interacting with NPCS.

New Dragon Ball
I want to finish the Dragon Balls quest to be able to make a wish to Shenron so a new dragon Ball will be available.

Pilaf Castle
This will be a new big map available introducing new characters like : Pilaf, Mai and Shu.

New cards
Pilaf, Mai, Shu, Bulma young.

Updated changelog for 1.3

Reactions: Blzzzbub

pervyboy3

May 27, 2020
Got three problems: Marron suddenly disappeared, I can't play Poker, and I'm missing something called Audio/BGS/Clock, so I can't do the Chi-Chi training in the Time Chamber part.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
i didnt win card game againt yama help
Mega

I made game walkthrough movie. It includes proceeding quests as possible and getting almost of all nonsold items.
Please use as a reference if useful.
(Sorry, this is NOT naughthy scenes movie. I've collected just minimum required naughthy points.)

I wish Naughty Turtle doesn't add tiring and monotone quests at next upgrade anymore.
Also I want the function of getting the first(or second) optionally in card game.
This movie I uploaded may be helpful about card game.
There is some dissatisfaction about card system, but I love this game.

romarioperreira

Jul 28, 2021
the game is very good, i loved the scenes and the game play, of course it has its bugs, but nothing too serious, i'm looking forward for the next update, i hope there will be more scenes and quests, by the way, when is the next update ?

Reactions: daniel2512523
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes