tubeelad

Feb 18, 2018
I'm stuck on Chi-chi's quest on desperate housewife. How do you even lvl up her erotic lvl ? She's hard stuck at lvl 1 for me

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
I'd love this game if it wasn't so damn buggy. I think I'm locked out of the gohan teacher quest because my urban outfit disapeared after finishing the tournament quest

Lolicop

Aug 9, 2017
Chi chi's diary is nowhere to be found so I have no idea how to finish the desperate housewives quest.. Anyone encounter this issue? The diary is supposed to be on the table to the south.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Chi chi's diary is nowhere to be found so I have no idea how to finish the desperate housewives quest.. Anyone encounter this issue? The diary is supposed to be on the table to the south.
It's now in the hut in the forest.

Reactions: Drox88

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
you have a save before the gohan quest? just at the start of it is all i need since i can't access mine. might be an android bug,i suspect.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
you have a save before the gohan quest? just at the start of it is all i need since i can't access mine. might be an android bug,i suspect.
i don't unfortunally, but i think the quest is easy to be triggered isnt it? Just die and go to Hell (before that try to collect powerful card or you can challenge the Oni in hell to get some), talk to Gohan and so it starts

erogegamer22

Oct 9, 2020
If you pick up the dragon ball in Granpa Gohan's hut before getting him out of the other world he gets gliched and does not appear in the forest. If you leave the dragon ball for after you get granpa Gohan from the other world then the dragon ball gets glitched and you can never pick it up... Way to checkmate quest progression. Almost feels like an intentional bug for public version xD. Has anyone found a way to work around those bugs or fix them?

Reactions: kixe and Demitri78

DeviL_3302

Oct 28, 2020
Can someone share with me link of the debug patch cause the one I am using is causing more problems instead of solving any.

kixe

Feb 26, 2018
I can't train with Master Roshi or fight with him. Anyone can help me?
One more thing, how the trigger the second masturbate option when chi chi bath alone? Or still pending?

Last edited:

tamaco

Jul 19, 2017
Having sex with Gohan lead to gameover. Is there a way to avoid?
Well, there is 1 second to count, should I do something?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I think there's a bug in Ox King's favor. quest won't trigger even tho you could get all the photos

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes