DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Hi guys, do you know how to win King Yenma, i can't win him, too hard
collect powerful card before battle him, there are following ways: Win Ranfan card in tournament (OVA); Chichi card from picnic quest (battle with Willy); Bulma card from Strip poker; cards when battle with Kami and Korin; battle with red and blue oni in Hell;...

Reactions: anwwwwavv

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Hi guys, do you know how to win King Yenma, i can't win him, too hard
The starter deck really sucks, you can buy slightly better cards in the city and then work your way up. I recommend getting some good cards out of Chiaotzu and Krillin, then Kami and Karin and then you might stand a chance against Yenma.

Reactions: anwwwwavv

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Hmmmm, it seemes creator won't modify such a critical bug(Grandpa Gohan or Dragonball) in spite of reports from users.
I'm a little disappointed in him.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Well, I've made customized save file for ver 1.5(1.43 ?) . All quest is proceeded as possible.
I think save file in this game is almost useless for other people, but I upload for one who is interested in this game deeply.

! Notice !
1) Please don't report this save file to creator.
2) Please don't ask me about bugs etc caused by this file.
I never reply to you.

(Change)
I uploaded not only last save file but all proceeding save files.
About contents of each files, you may understand by quest journal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cavaco

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017
When I try to do the striptease for Gohan the underwear option disappears after I remove the bathrobe, and I find myself unable to get more than 9 points.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
i can´t seem to unlock the Blowjob skill for Chi-chi, i already did the HJ more than 10 times, is there another requirement?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Guys does anyone have link for the debug patch for 1.5?
You can find link on youtube. Here

But the critical bug remains, so it is useless.

Can anyone add this link on top page of this thread ?
It is poor thing for beginners like him.

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, I am doing quest an old friend and progressing to meet grandpa gohan in the hut but I can't see him and Chi chi diary (I already picked up dragon ball before meet grandpa). Can you guys please can help me to fix this problem
Thank you
Sry my english is not good

Tomoyaa

Feb 17, 2018
[QUOTE = "Kaiman, postagem: 7169039, membro: 238496"]
Como obtenho a habilidade chi chi chupada? Baba diz que ela precisa de mais experiência sexual, mas não importa quantas vezes eu dou uma punheta em Willy, ela não entende
[/CITAR]
para essa habilidade, você precisa completar a nova missão do avô. sorry my English

Reactions: Johan2

Kaiman

Oct 8, 2017
[QUOTE = "Kaiman, postagem: 7169039, membro: 238496"]
Como obtenho a habilidade chi chi chupada? Baba diz que ela precisa de mais experiência sexual, mas não importa quantas vezes eu dou uma punheta em Willy, ela não entende
[/CITAR]
para essa habilidade, você precisa completar a nova missão do avô. sorry my English
you mean the photo questo of grandpa gohan?

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to force re-enable save during poker so I can save scum the fuck out of it ?

Continuously losing to the AI's bullshit plus/combo effects is not enjoyable and I'm a proud enough person to admit when I'm just not good as something, I watched tutorials for triple triad, learn all the rules and I'm still bad.

Any lone hero out there can help me out, pref a way to force enable saving or hell just instant win every game at the click of a button.

Edit: Nevermind I found a strat that works.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes