bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
As a Chi-chi fan im glad for the content. but yeah we really need more Chi-chi with young men scenes. There's a young man in west city that always gets nervous around her,im hoping there's a future scene for that.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
A little off topic for your comment, I'm boring for the situation of young women and Roshi (or Willy, Grandpa, old Kai).
I don't want to watch those old ugly men anymore. I felt sick at dirty kissing between Chichi and Willy.
I expect Oolong's situation. Younger is better, like Yajirobe, Son Gohan.
As a Chi-chi fan im glad for the content. but yeah we really need more Chi-chi with young men scenes. There's a young man in west city that always gets nervous around her,im hoping there's a future scene for that.
Actually all the thing i want is getting Roshi any decent content. He is main protagonist (as dev said) but his content is not much at all. Just advance his story with Chichi, or adding some Bulma content instead of the Willy things mfkr

Reactions: MArcx and gambit87

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Did his patrons voted for Willy contents? Could anyone please share the poll on his page (and its result if possible). I really want to see if i am minority for hating Willy content so much :(

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
at this point you should have realised that old/weird people with beautiful woman is the main fetish of this game, since the sex scenes are with old men (granpda gohan, roshi, willy) or weirdos like oolong or yajirobe (i think yajirobe will have scenes with chichi since he's clearly into her) personally i don't mind this at all, in fact i'm glad to see the weirdos of the dbz universe having fun instead but i'm sure eventually we'll see young people, mostly when chichi becomes a prostitute to earn zenny (i'm personally hyped to see the punks of west city gangbang her but it'll take a lot of time to reach that). As for the next update, i don't care if it's willy or roshi or whomever, i just hope it's a really good scene, animated if possible. we really need another hot scene that justifies playing the game from the fucking beginning

ArcaneMage

Jul 21, 2017
I'm still waiting for the babysitter Job for ChiChi!
It maybe will be the better Young + Mature woman ever...
Edit: Still the best part of those animations is the Expression on the face of the characters.
Chi chi is not finished and Bulma barely has anything of note. Rather than introducing new locations and characters, it'll be better to finish the quests, art and events already in the game. I personally don't even care about color being added, it can stay black & white.... just clean up the sketches and add scenes for the content that's been here but never implimented. Oh and make the training scenes with Roshi all animated.
Yeah Bro! if the dev was smart just let Black and White but just make it animated! so when the game is more completed just color it when the game has much more content.

Reactions: gambit87

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
im sure he's gonna squish some progress blocking bugs. god i can't believe the grandpa gohan quest and roshi birthday quests can't be done without breaking the other.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
What does it matter? This dev is just going to continue to fuck around and add more stupid bullshit that he'll most likely not finish.
Just fap to the CGs and move on.
seems like this update is about adding some finished CG of desperate quest and one or two new scenes, and people who play the game want to experience a plot, if not just go to rule34 instead spending time on this :confused:

exava

Nov 11, 2018
as much as i like the content hes giving; i wish hed actually put more into the main story or at least get another person to do the coding so he can work on th cgs ect idk

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
yeah he really needs a fulltime coder. he can work on the art and scenario the other guy can implement it.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes