MrWaffle7777

Jul 30, 2019
Hey guys, found myself a little bug. I brought grandpa Gohan back to life quite early and invited him to stay with Chichi and now for some reason I cant pick the 4 star Dragonball or give him the wedding photos. Do I have to restart the whole game?

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys, found myself a little bug. I brought grandpa Gohan back to life quite early and invited him to stay with Chichi and now for some reason I cant pick the 4 star Dragonball or give him the wedding photos. Do I have to restart the whole game?
Pretty much yes, you have to gather the DragonBalls before doing said quest or else became unavailable

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
Yeah it's a bug, if you pick up the 4 stars first then you can't interact with Gohan in the hutt and if you interact with Gohan then you can't pick up 4 stars. I am also have this problem and one more problem that I can't undress the underwear eventhough that I already put on Thong and it doesn't show up the undress underwear option.

Sorry for my bad English

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
Yeah it's a bug, if you pick up the 4 stars first then you can't interact with Gohan in the hutt and if you interact with Gohan then you can't pick up 4 stars. I am also have this problem and one more problem that I can't undress the underwear eventhough that I already put on Thong and it doesn't show up the undress underwear option.

Sorry for my bad English
Mate English is a bitch to learn (and that's from a native English user) If you can make a coherent sentence then you are already doing great

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Any news ?
Here are the new features in V1. 6 !

Desperate Housewife
The story will be remade with clear drawings and new events to improve the story. A lot of new drawings have been added.

Naughty scene (Chi-Chi) : Homeworks [NEW]

In Garlic Jr saga, Willy is spying on Chi-Chi's ass and wank while she helps Gohan with his homeworks.

• Tease him by shaking Chi-Chi's ass.
  • Unlock a new hot page for Chi-Chi's diary with a lot of s-e-x scenes.
  • New interaction with the window in Gohan's bedroom. Open or close it (infulence the homeworks naughty scene).
  • A lot of drawings have been added
Naughty scene : the Debt : Chi-Chi

Chi-Chi remembers the first time when she met Willy and decides to settle her debt to him for saving her from a boar attack.

Naughty scene : bath

- take a hot bath with Willy in the forest (new drawings)

GAMEPLAY

• Toughts : Listen to the different thoughts of Chi-Chi and Willy (the thoughts change according to the water level).
  • Change view : Change the view whenever you want to get different interactions and point of view
  • ▶Naughty interactions : Interact from Chi-Chi or Willy's point of view

Willy’s POV
  • Boobs touch
  • Head in Chi-Chi’s breast (animation)

Chi-Chi’s POV
  • Touch dick
  • Touch balls
  • Handjob (animation)
  • The bath water level will drop with time to reveal body parts and hot interactions.
  • Enter the bath by playing Oolong transformed as Willy to trick Chi-Chi. Be carefull because your time is limited before Oolong take his original appearance back.
Cutscene : Encounter

- Discover how Chi-Chi met Willy for the first time

- several new naughty drawings

- ask questions to Chi-Chi from Willy's point of view

Flashback scene

Shows all the naughty events Chi-Chi had with Willy during months (full of s-e-x-u-a-l
new drawings)

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
this looks good! but....

i swear if he animates a handjob and some random ass head between boobs but doesn't animate a proper sex scene i'm going to snap. it'll be like the "time chamber" update when he did a stupid animation of chichi doing sit-ups but left the sex scene with roshi as drawings

if your game can't have everyting animated that's ok if you have some at least do them about the important shit

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Here are the new features in V1. 6 !

Desperate Housewife
The story will be remade with clear drawings and new events to improve the story. A lot of new drawings have been added.

Naughty scene (Chi-Chi) : Homeworks [NEW]

In Garlic Jr saga, Willy is spying on Chi-Chi's ass and wank while she helps Gohan with his homeworks.

• Tease him by shaking Chi-Chi's ass.
  • Unlock a new hot page for Chi-Chi's diary with a lot of s-e-x scenes.
  • New interaction with the window in Gohan's bedroom. Open or close it (infulence the homeworks naughty scene).
  • A lot of drawings have been added
Naughty scene : the Debt : Chi-Chi

Chi-Chi remembers the first time when she met Willy and decides to settle her debt to him for saving her from a boar attack.

Naughty scene : bath

- take a hot bath with Willy in the forest (new drawings)

GAMEPLAY

• Toughts : Listen to the different thoughts of Chi-Chi and Willy (the thoughts change according to the water level).
  • Change view : Change the view whenever you want to get different interactions and point of view
  • ▶Naughty interactions : Interact from Chi-Chi or Willy's point of view

Willy’s POV
  • Boobs touch
  • Head in Chi-Chi’s breast (animation)

Chi-Chi’s POV
  • Touch dick
  • Touch balls
  • Handjob (animation)
  • The bath water level will drop with time to reveal body parts and hot interactions.
  • Enter the bath by playing Oolong transformed as Willy to trick Chi-Chi. Be carefull because your time is limited before Oolong take his original appearance back.
Cutscene : Encounter

- Discover how Chi-Chi met Willy for the first time

- several new naughty drawings

- ask questions to Chi-Chi from Willy's point of view

Flashback scene

Shows all the naughty events Chi-Chi had with Willy during months (full of s-e-x-u-a-l
new drawings)
Oh great, more stuff that won't get finished.

dasvfdfs

Jul 12, 2021
Seeing the 1.6 update feels like this game will suffer from Valve time to complete with that "adding some features and not completing things that are not finished"

MrWaffle7777

Jul 30, 2019
I have no idea how to make a new thread to ask the question so I will just ask here. Does anybody know any games that are similar to Kamesutra, where you can decide to walk naked and you get different dialogues depending if you are wearing clothes or not. (like master roshi)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes