karist

Mar 2, 2019
yeah i don't know either why this should be discussed, what was the problem with having the diary in the bedroom as always?
I feel too. Chichi or Bulma's diary is just an extra added to their main events.
Also I think reading diary itself is just waste of time, so I shortened these bothering action when 'Desperate housewife' in my customized version.

Last edited:
Reactions: hentai1988master

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
He changed the diary to Gohan's hut in the latest update and create a funny bug, then just fcking change it back and have a better poll about new content or character :WaitWhat: (btw im desperate for Roshi content, though he's the main protag, Willy has banged Chichi countless times when Roshi hasnt had a change to fuck her (not mention about time chamber because it remains unfinished for more than a year as i remember))

Reactions: MArcx
Jul 5, 2020
yeah i don't know either why this should be discussed, what was the problem with having the diary in the bedroom as always?
i love this game and i still think the author draws the hottest version of chichi in the internet. But holy shit he has a big problem with his priorities
Yeah, I totally agree. He hasn't hired a dev yet. I still think he needs support from patrons and he needs to hire a developer to help him. It feels like the game has been dragged longer than it should be. There are still lots of things that need to be done in this game. Bugs, CGI, quests. Ffs stop revamping the current quests without finishing it. The game is going in circles and it will never end

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah, I totally agree. He hasn't hired a dev yet. I still think he needs support from patrons and he needs to hire a developer to help him. It feels like the game has been dragged longer than it should be. There are still lots of things that need to be done in this game. Bugs, CGI, quests. Ffs stop revamping the current quests without finishing it. The game is going in circles and it will never end
If it's as bad as you say it is, either the people supporting him need to finally start demanding that he steps it up, or they need to stop supporting such incompetence altogether; because this sounds like madness.

Reactions: hentai1988master

Pdc6

Dec 16, 2019
i love this game and i still think the author draws the hottest version of chichi in the internet. But holy shit he has a big problem with his priorities
Agree I never found Chi Chi to be hot until this guy's rendition of her

Reactions: haru17
Jul 5, 2020
If it's as bad as you say it is, either the people supporting him need to finally start demanding that he steps it up, or they need to stop supporting such incompetence altogether; because this sounds like madness.
If I remember correctly I knew there are patrons demanding and eventually dropping their support. After that the development seems to get faster and there are more contents for every release

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
so,i almost finishing Grampa Gohan (old friend) quest,but he is not on district 435,what do i do? bug fixes dont make him appear
It's a bug with the dragonball quest. If you have already got the 4 star ball he won't appear. But I'd just wait as the update should be out soon

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes