ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
Looks like he's trying to herd more patrons in before release. Only new thing on there now is something about old links for new patrons. If he spent more time actually making the game better he wouldn't be doing juggling acts for patrons just to milk those few last bucks.

Jul 5, 2020
Honestly, I'm actually getting bad vibes for the 1.6 update, it won't be that much of a content, will have to restart the game, and it will be buggy as hell that would take a few weeks to get fixed. Probably it's a good idea to postpone playing this game after a year or so. I'll probably see you guys after a year again just to make the game worth being played. You can't load your save, it has to be played from the start everytime, it should be a basic feature and it's hidden from a paywall, it's just too evil.

Jul 5, 2020
But don't get me wrong. Nauthy Turtle is very nice person. He just needs to have his priorities setup with the releases, he's still doing solo development and creating arts for this game. He definitely needs support. Not sure if he has hired anyone yet but the buggy and slow development haven't improved at all, so it seems he hasn't found any other developers to help him

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
Then that was it, his patron is littered with misleading click bait posts still. Hoping for a hero, but more so just for a good update.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
But don't get me wrong. Nauthy Turtle is very nice person. He just needs to have his priorities setup with the releases, he's still doing solo development and creating arts for this game. He definitely needs support. Not sure if he has hired anyone yet but the buggy and slow development haven't improved at all, so it seems he hasn't found any other developers to help him
Well i used to think the same as you. But since the last update he, seems like too busy (?) or by some reasons, havent reply any messages or comments on facebook, neither are gmails, and the bugs in 1.5 was never be solved for public (like he used to do in previous update). :coffee: money spoil people i believe

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
UPDATE : The update V16 is uploading and will be ready in a few hours! (Internet connection is very slow today)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
This post will give details about the incoming patches and add ons.

Monthly Update V1.6 will be released at those dates :
▶ (10/02/2022) Tiers 2-3 early access.
(17/02/2022 Tiers 1 and public.
ADD ONS
Add ons are small updates to avoid waiting for the monthly update's new content (available for Tiers 3 patreons).
▶ Next add on content [V1.5.3] : (09/02/2022)
  • ★ New map for the Dragonball #1 on the worldmap
  • ★ Master Roshi can now destroy the rocks blocking pathways
  • ★ Booster cards bug fixed ! You can now use the booster cards items!
  • ★ Chi-Chi’s diary is now an item wich can be carried everywhere (Chi-Chi only)
  • ★ Oolong can take willy’s appearance to take a bath with Chi-Chi
  • ★ New quick destination to go at Grandpa Gohan’s house
  • ★ Oolong can take Bulma’s appearance to take a bath with Willy
  • ★ Bulma can take a bath wit Chi-Chi
  • ★ Added option to remove Chi-Chi’s pants during homework naughty scene
  • ★ Willy can touch Chi-Chi’s ass during homework naughty scene
  • ★ Option to give the photo of Chi-Chi cheating to Ox-King or Willy’s wife
  • ★ Added dialog modifications to homework naughty scene
  • ★ New drawing Willy fucking Chi-Chi in front of Bulma (during Bulma’s investigation)
  • ★ Sex drawing with Chi-Chi and Willy bathing (maybe)

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
  • ★ New drawing Willy fucking Chi-Chi in front of Bulma (during Bulma’s investigation)

This update is mostly centered around the bath there should be at least one drawing for it, but I guess I'm thankful It doesn't say maybe for both new drawings.

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
Wait, so Oolong wants to have sex with Willy now?

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020
UPDATE : The update V16 is uploading and will be ready in a few hours! (Internet connection is very slow today)
This post will give details about the incoming patches and add ons.

Monthly Update V1.6 will be released at those dates :
▶ (10/02/2022) Tiers 2-3 early access.
(17/02/2022 Tiers 1 and public.
ADD ONS
Add ons are small updates to avoid waiting for the monthly update's new content (available for Tiers 3 patreons).
▶ Next add on content [V1.5.3] : (09/02/2022)
  • ★ New map for the Dragonball #1 on the worldmap
  • ★ Master Roshi can now destroy the rocks blocking pathways
  • ★ Booster cards bug fixed ! You can now use the booster cards items!
  • ★ Chi-Chi’s diary is now an item wich can be carried everywhere (Chi-Chi only)
  • ★ Oolong can take willy’s appearance to take a bath with Chi-Chi
  • ★ New quick destination to go at Grandpa Gohan’s house
  • ★ Bulma can take a bath wit Chi-Chi
  • ★ Added option to remove Chi-Chi’s pants during homework naughty scene
  • ★ Willy can touch Chi-Chi’s ass during homework naughty scene
  • ★ Option to give the photo of Chi-Chi cheating to Ox-King or Willy’s wife
  • ★ Added dialog modifications to homework naughty scene
What is the point of holding off on releasing a finished update for the public until a certain date? Such horseshit.

Reactions: sunny2377
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes