elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
i don't mind to wait one week more or the glitches, i just want to know if there's animations (but if the changelog says drawings then maybe i should not get my hopes up)

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
It's still playable overall. Even with some bugs I've been able to access all new content most of the time. I don't mind trying to find some workarounds for some scenes and otherwise just report them.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Hi The French Tickler, if you just want to complain only about this game, could you say more mildly please ?
Almost your posts are just uncomfortable.

Maverick2104

Mar 5, 2018
Out of curiosity, when will 1.6 come out and if possible some unfinished things like the rest of the story of the nude beach guy or the event there at goku's grandfather's house?

Jul 5, 2020
He says he will do a poll on if people want the Beach open, which plot twist...everyone wants it.
Eventually the poll will be ignored. I remember where everyone wanted the Desperate Housewife story to be finished, then the tournament with Roshi got released out of nowhere first, Bulma got released without anyone requesting for it. Garlic Saga story, Planet Namek and Chichi X Dr. Briefs, C18 might be released first before the Nude Beach but I hope not this time

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Any chance of finishing Desperate Housewife in the following updates? Keeping one main quest for years definitely not a good choice besides finishing it and developing others. And ffs give Roshi some pussy he is the one who desperate :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
Yup, I agree! Roshi deserves the most action. It's a good business move not to finish the quest everyone wants or else there there's no reason to continue being Patreon subscriber unless there's a more intriguing story after the Desperate Housewife quest. Pulling Belle Delphine move

• Angry
Reactions: DanielJ04

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Yup, I agree! Roshi deserves the most action. It's a good business move not to finish the quest everyone wants or else there there's no reason to continue being Patreon subscriber unless there's a more intriguing story after the Desperate Housewife quest. Pulling Belle Delphine move
mf he just lazy af, like gramp Gohan scenes, he could draw 2 or 3 more pics of Gohan fucking Chichi but all he did is writing the dialog and let our imagination do the job :FacePalm:(even vaginal and anal can share the same sketch, just fucking move the dick backward). And about the lacking of contents, Chichi can be fucked by Gohan jr, Piccolo, Roshi, Oolong,... or else we have Bulma, Launch, mrs Brief,... and features like nudist beach, strip club, the street whores,... Well with all that content can give him the idea for years (sorry if my word too offensive)

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
The scenes with Chichi are nice, but I personally don't think it's great that Willy is there so often and not Roshi. I thought Roshi was corrupting Chichi, and not some unknown person.

Reactions: MArcx
Jul 5, 2020
mf he just lazy af, like gramp Gohan scenes, he could draw 2 or 3 more pics of Gohan fucking Chichi but all he did is writing the dialog and let our imagination do the job :FacePalm:(even vaginal and anal can share the same sketch, just fucking move the dick backward). And about the lacking of contents, Chichi can be fucked by Gohan jr, Piccolo, Roshi, Oolong,... or else we have Bulma, Launch, mrs Brief,... and features like nudist beach, strip club, the street whores,... Well with all that content can give him the idea for years (sorry if my word too offensive)
I can't blame you, I can understand your frustration. Yeah, I can't understand why it was just a dialog with Chichi and Grandpa Gohan, the sex is what the Patreon subscribers want, not the dialog, or else people would just read a fanfiction. Not responding to messages and not fixing/acknowledging bugs are a bad sign. It might take a very long time to finish this game and each loyal supporter would have probably spent a big chunk of money to get to that point

Reactions: DanielJ04
Jul 5, 2020
The scenes with Chichi are nice, but I personally don't think it's great that Willy is there so often and not Roshi. I thought Roshi was corrupting Chichi, and not some unknown person.
Yeah, that seems to be the original plot that Roshi will corrupt Chichi. But Willy got introduced and most of the players here liked the idea of that

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes