Apr 17, 2018
and another bug,i created a new save,and didnt get the 4 star dragon ball,talking to grampa gohan and begining chichi quest strip tease,the remove panties option disappear,so gohan dont finishe his wank stoping at 4/5

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
For how long it's been out it should have at least one completed story. It has the elements to be a better game, some of the art is decent. It's still more likely to get abandoned then completed.

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
I wonder if it is difficult to add a scene gallery like how its done in other rpg style games where there's a warp zone to see previously viewed scenes that are/arent repeatable? not complaining just curious

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I wonder if it is difficult to add a scene gallery like how its done in other rpg style games where there's a warp zone to see previously viewed scenes that are/arent repeatable? not complaining just curious
Not to hard considering you can just copy/paste events and get rid of any variable changes

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
well the gallery is triggered when roshi go to fapping in the bathroom, but there are only the photos, maybe one lucky day in the future he will complete it with scenes (or not?)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes