elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
well this is sad, if he already has the version ready i don't know not only why he delays it (unless it's because he wants to fuck with the public) but why the date it's not settled, why 18 OR 19... ??

Jul 5, 2020
well this is sad, if he already has the version ready i don't know not only why he delays it (unless it's because he wants to fuck with the public) but why the date it's not settled, why 18 OR 19... ??
To get more people to bite the bullet and pay for the Patreon subscription

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
the best reason is the bug fixing patch takes more time than expect (and mtfr who needs almost 10 days for some RPGM bug fix). About the date, maybe 18 is for Patrons and 19 is public, or he just cant estimate when the patch will be finished

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Why not does creator settle the date as 18 or 19, keep a plenty of time from first ? He delays every times.
He is too lack of planning.

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
I still hope there will be at least one decent thing in the update, but probably not. Devs to busy with market/milking tactics. Probably going to check back in a few months and see that nothing has been colored or progressed then move on from this game playing on my DBZ nostalgia.

Feb 10, 2022
About Triple Triad, anyone know how to get Taopaipai, Miss Nain, Chi Chi (Armor) Card? I have 93 unique collected till now but can't find these ones.

Reactions: mikkilaud
Feb 10, 2022
There is a serious bug in triple triad if you play in Win-Direct condition and if you and the NPC fail to manage take any card from each other, the game crashes.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes