Feb 10, 2022
Another serious bug:
In the quest "Scan them all", one girl is missing from the journal to scan, the girl is miss pizza (standing right to Hercule/Mr. Satan only after tournament quest is complete, wearing a brown or red bunny suit, if you interact with her she will say you as his official manager or something), if you scan her ,baba will say "Quest Journal updated", then go back to Mr. Brief you will get the remaining rewards 9999 Zeni and quest will be complete!

Last edited:
Reactions: sunny2377

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Another serious bug:
In the quest "Scan them all", one girl is missing from the journal to scan, the girl is miss pizza (standing right to Hercule only after tournament quest is complete, wearing a brown or red bunny suit), if you scan her , go back to Mr.Brief you will get the remaining rewards 9999 Zenis and quest will be complete!
Miss Pizza ? She is not included in the girls you can scan.
If you play ver 1.6, I recommend you report that bug to creator directly. He doesn't watch this forum anymore.
You can contact him via mail info.kamesutra@gmail.com

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Miss Pizza ? She is not included in the girls you can scan.
If you play ver 1.6, I recommend you report that bug to creator directly. He doesn't watch this forum anymore.
You can contact him via mail info.kamesutra@gmail.com
the funny point is, i sent him an email for 1.5 bugs (and one message on facebook), and it has been 3 months without any respond. Maybe he actually stop paying attention for public players (though he used to be very active when i sent him he same messages for 1.4 verse)

Feb 10, 2022
the funny point is, i sent him an email for 1.5 bugs (and one message on facebook), and it has been 3 months without any respond. Maybe he actually stop paying attention for public players (though he used to be very active when i sent him he same messages for 1.4 verse)
He is happy with 250+ patreon or He is in trouble releasing update for this game

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Any patrons here could willingly share us what his plan is? He not only changed the release date for public but also for patrons tier 2-3, what does that mean? Are public players about to be blocked from some of the game contents (which is agaisnt what he said about a free game) or he just release the same version of the game for both patrons and nonpatrons?

Feb 10, 2022
Any patrons here could willingly share us what his plan is? He not only changed the release date for public but also for patrons tier 2-3, what does that mean? Are public players about to be blocked from some of the game contents (which is agaisnt what he said about a free game) or he just release the same version of the game for both patrons and nonpatrons?
patreon 2 got their game on 10/02/2022 , today was the date for public update and v1.6 addons for patreon 3. I think he is having some trouble in releasing the update for bugs or for patreon hunt! if you click on the patreon 3 option in the website you will see v1.6 as already been uploaded on 31/01/2022 at 9.00 pm around ....its interesting

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
patreon 2 got their game on 10/02/2022 , today was the date for public update and v1.6 addons for patreon 3. I think he is having some trouble in releasing the update for bugs or for patreon hunt!
that's what im asking about. He usually releases all the addons for high tier patrons before public, and when the public version release it have all previous addons contents. But this time, he release addons and public version at the same date, so will the contents for addons be in 1.6 public version, or it moved to 1.7? (or public cant access to these contents?)

karist

Mar 2, 2019
its v1.4.3 you open the game sometime and do it what i said you will get to see it
OK, I've understood. You are patreon user and play the game for patreon only version.
You talked to Popo in Bulma's ship and selected '100%', right ?
This is debug mode and release all quest journals including imperfect one. Miss Pizza is that.

Feb 10, 2022
OK, I've understood. You are patreon user and play the game for patreon only version.
This is debug mode and release all quest journals including imperfect one. Miss Pizza is that.
No I am not a patreon user, I swear!

• Haha
Reactions: DanielJ04
Feb 10, 2022
No such option is there when I talk to Mr.Popo

Feb 10, 2022
that's what im asking about. He usually releases all the addons for high tier patrons before public, and when the public version release it have all previous addons contents. But this time, he release addons and public version at the same date, so will the contents for addons be in 1.6 public version, or it moved to 1.7? (or public cant access to these contents?)
i think v1.6 addons will be moved to v1.7 , in this v1.6 we will get all the v1.5 addons i guess

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
i think v1.6 addons will be moved to v1.7 , in this v1.6 we will get all the v1.5 addons i guess
nah my friend, at least 1.4 and 1.5 has all the previous addons (1.5 has exactly what addons has, that why it's named 1.4.3). I dont know if he would change that in this release

Feb 10, 2022
nah my friend, at least 1.4 and 1.5 has all the previous addons (1.5 has exactly what addons has, that why it's named 1.4.3). I dont know if he would change that in this release
yes, the small updates or addon updates released for patreons like v1.5.1 will be included in v1.6
we had the v1.5 (named as v1.4.3) it had all the addons from v1.4 and below

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
  • Next add on update ( ) : V1.6 (18-19/02/2022)
  • Next early access update ( ) : V1.6 (10/02/2022)
  • Next public update : V1.6 (18-19/02/2022)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes