radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020
how many logs u need i foud 2 but it still ask of log, i picket them at the beginning of the game with roshi i hope that did not brake the quest

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Motherfker, he doesnt even give a shit to public players is true. Uploaded the new update to an old thread, didnt even give 5 minutes to create a new thread and copy, paste 1.6 changelog on facebook or any announcement. I wonder when will he stop releasing the game for nonpatrons. First time have met an asshole like him :FacePalm:(and totally different from himself 4 months ago, what the fucking tragedy happened to him in the past time to change him like that)

Feb 10, 2022
Motherfker, he doesnt even give a shit to public players is true. Uploaded the new update to an old thread, didnt even give 5 minutes to create a new thread and copy, paste 1.6 changelog on facebook or any announcement. I wonder when will he stop releasing the game for nonpatrons. First time have met an asshole like him :FacePalm:(and totally different from himself 4 months ago, what the fucking tragedy happened to him in the past time to change him like that)
He will stop after he reaches a decent amount of patreons for his funding

elcap23

Jun 30, 2018

link of mega, is more faster than download from others sites

and yes i got it from the uptades of the game and is with the data to repair bugs.

Reactions: Carlos25303540
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes