karist

Mar 2, 2019
another request can you enable all the very rare and ultra rare cards in the more cards section?
Sorry for the comment from the side, but what of the purpose do you collect cards for?
You collected about 100 cards by your own hard efforts, so I thought you'd enjoyed card game itself and getting cards by winning the game.
Also you know how to look inside of game files, so you can watch all cards graphics.
[Graphics\Triple_Triad\Cards]

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
Sorry for the comment from the side, but what of the purpose do you collect cards for?
You collected about 100 cards by your own hard efforts, so I thought you'd enjoyed card game itself and getting cards by winning the game.
Also you know how to look inside of game files, so you can watch all cards graphics.
[Graphics\Triple_Triad\Cards]
Triple Triad and the Erotic scenes are the only things best in this game

Feb 10, 2022
Hmmm, after applied his new patch, I still cant see Willy taking Chichi's bath. And the mushroom fantasy didnt unlocked though I've reached all the conditions

English as a second language? Im asian :) (but you still got all i said right?)
new bugs: messenger quest is now impossible to be done!

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
guys plz stop saying bad stuff about the guy.
what if the guy stops making the game?
im sure is doing the best that he can
I like him and his game. But in fact he has many defects that affect his game. His coding skill has many problems, and being silent for 4 months in public absolutely disappoint many players. Though i like the game, i dont think he gonna make it completed

Feb 10, 2022
I like him and his game. But in fact he has many defects that affect his game. His coding skill has many problems, and being silent for 4 months in public absolutely disappoint many players. Though i like the game, i dont think he gonna make it completed
yes it true, but can you start the messenger quest after the picnic?

Feb 10, 2022
guys plz stop saying bad stuff about the guy.
what if the guy stops making the game?
im sure is doing the best that he can
if you start making a game free for public and you opened a patreon donation to support the game, then after few months your behaviour changes to support or listen only to the patreon players or forgetting about the public players(since the game was meant to be for all), you will get slang and criticism in back only.

Feb 10, 2022
New Bugs I encountered:
1.Chi-Chi will lose all her clothes earned through the golden capsules (except cell saga, boo saga, bathrobe, bunny) during the time chamber in the Tournament Quest.

2.Messenger Quest is now impossible to trigger because Willy will never be around Goku's house with other characters except Chi-Chi, he will always be in the forest from afternoon to Night.

3.Miss Pizza is still not in the girl's list to scan in the Scan them all quest.

4.Mushroom fantasy cannot be accessed because even if your excitation is above 15 it will always show too low.

5.You will never get the halo in your head no matter how many times you die.

6.There is no more option to unlock clothes for Bulma via collecting the Golden Capsules

7.If you play Triple Triad in Win: Direct Condition, if both the player and NPC fail to take each other cards, the game freezes.

Fuck this game, I'm not playing it anymore until he releases a proper patch. Tired of starting new game every time.

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
4.Mushroom fantasy cannot be accessed because even if your excitation is above 15 it will always show too low.
About this, you need to raise higher than 15, before that remember to lower Chichi's exci at the least value. When you reached 15, try groping a few more times, fantasy will be unlocked and we have a scene (with only 2 picture :)) (but then, Chichi will die for blue balls and when we comeback to Gohan hut, Mushroom fantasy still be locked)

Feb 10, 2022
About this, you need to raise higher than 15, before that remember to lower Chichi's exci at the least value. When you reached 15, try groping a few more times, fantasy will be unlocked and we have a scene (with only 2 picture :)) (but then, Chichi will die for blue balls and when we comeback to Gohan hut, Mushroom fantasy still be locked)
can you share the save file?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes