DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
As many bugs as always. But this time, we got worse bug:
- Chichi can only enter Gohan hut once, leads to she cant mastubate with her fantasy
- Willy is nowhere to be found in the second step of desperate house wife, there is 3 Willy appear at the same time and seems like none of them is right. Leads to stucking desperate housewife quest
- Only 2 wood stocks can be found, cant start the bath event
So, all the new content is: bath event => cant access; desperate house step 1 (accessible); window scene (accessible); Chichi mastubate with mushroom memory and window memory => cant access

He took 10 more days to fix the bugs, it turn out more than 50% content of the new version inaccessible. I dont know what to comment about this dude :FacePalm:

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2022
Edit: DON'T DOWNLOAD 1.6 is completely borked and you cant access a lot of the content (if you can call it that) in the game.
I'm keeping it here in case anyone wants to try the performance increase

Here's my edited version of 1.6 it includes
-Better performance (fps loss caused by a plugin called FramerateIndependence, i haven't noticed any bugs caused by deleting this)
-A secondary card shop includes way better cards, because fuck Yemma (Under more cards in z-mart card shop)
-Buy senzu bean's at z-mart
-Senzu, and Red/Blue capsules limit increased to 99
-Use the DEBUGMODE exe and press F9 ingame for the debug menu (Warning: Don't add quest items, they don't work)

Should be compatible with future debug patches (I think, this is the first time I've used rpgmaker)

Mega
Thanks for the Shenron
1645439546667.png

Reactions: Yenod
Feb 10, 2022
If you're using my version rename "Patch1645428532.rvdata2 to Patch9645428532.rvdata2" in the patch folder to load it after all the bugfix patches that are inevitably coming
another request can you enable all the very rare and ultra rare cards in the more cards section?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes