Mar 21, 2018
not sure if you've been asked this before but after the game is fully completed are you going to release everything that's patreon only to the public?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I was asking the creator naughty turtle. not just any random on the thread. no offence intended. I probably should have been more clear.
First, he said that he wouldn't so active on this forum anymore so i don't think you can get his answer here. Try gmail or facebook but in the last 2 months he also wasn't active on those two.
Second, until now, patreon only things are nothing much, non-patrons can experience the game just like patrons did with a bit delay of releasing and a slower ingame process (patrons can have some booster like money boost or save boost and Supreme Kai as playable character, which only affect the speed of gameplay, don't affect the plot). So I don't think releasing patreon only really matters.

Palaplaaa

Mar 14, 2018
I can't pick up the dragon ball in the hut now that Gohan is in the house. Also, on another playthrough, I reached a point where I couldn't train anymore, only fight, has anyone else had this problems? Were you able to solve them?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I can't pick up the dragon ball in the hut now that Gohan is in the house. Also, on another playthrough, I reached a point where I couldn't train anymore, only fight, has anyone else had this problems? Were you able to solve them?
Those two are bugs (i had both of them), and i afraid there's no way to solve that but start another play and do not trigger them. Devs have been quiet for two months on public social media so we can't know if he would fix this in the next update or not

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Devs have been quiet for two months on public social media so we can't know if he would fix this in the next update or not
I watched the source of this game but I think those bugs are not so difficlut to fix.
I can't understand why creator won't do so.
I'm not sure that I might upload the my customized version game on public instead of him.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I watched the source of this game but I think those bugs are not so difficlut to fix.
I can't understand why creator won't do so.
I'm not sure that I might upload the my customized version game on public instead of him.
Very nice of you to do so. But i think the main reason he didnt fix the bugs because he's paying attention to complete the unfinished arts, and this is a very small update (nothing much in this update, just Old friend quest rework, this make 1.5 verse more like a beta test version) so maybe he's planning to release a big update at once. However that's all my opinion, just wait 2 more months to see what coming up :D

Last edited:

Maacko

Jun 26, 2018
Hi can you help me Please, im new and i had 2 questions ?

Is normal if i had the version 1.43 when i play in the download is 1.5.7 ?
And i dont know why i cant play at full screen i tried "f5" but he didnt work ?

Ty for the help guys

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
when is the new update coming out? or the creator gave up on the game?

V1.6

★ Desperate Housewife
  • Redraw previous sketch (non animated) scenes into CG colors
  • Story continuation to page 8
  • Add new naughty scenes (bath scene with Willy & Chichi)
  • Unlock pictures by reading the Willy diary entries (potential idea)

★ Phone Gadget
Help Bulma to build a new gadget to communicate over long distances with your favorite characters from everywhere. You'll see the character your are talking with like a webcam phone call. Dialogs and naughty pictures will change depending on your affinity with the character you are talking with.

Find the components to build the gadget

Build new naughty relationships

Send / receive naughty pictures selfies or flirt

Characters available with the Phone:

▶ Female : Chichi, Bulma, Mrs Brief and Capsule corp's secretary.

▶ Male : Master Roshi, Oolong, Yajirobe, Dr Brief

Dragonball Quest
Find the last 2 missing dragon balls in the world and call Shenron to make a wish and complete the game's main story.

● New map : desert

● New map : West City big hub + stores

● Wishes :

▶ Be rich (Get 100 000Zenis)

▶ Unlock a powerfull card (Shenron)

▶ Be powerfull (unlock all stats with naughty points to the MAX for one character)

▶ Get a rare item (I don't know wich one yet)

▶ Unlock a new location (Heaven map or Trunk's Future map)

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
future trunks map? i didn't think we would be introducing 18 this early with bulma and chi-chi still not done.
Chi chi is not finished and Bulma barely has anything of note. Rather than introducing new locations and characters, it'll be better to finish the quests, art and events already in the game. I personally don't even care about color being added, it can stay black & white.... just clean up the sketches and add scenes for the content that's been here but never implimented. Oh and make the training scenes with Roshi all animated.

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Don't understand what's with the milking of Willy and Chi chi for. Who want to play Willy, at least give is Roshi instead. I was expecting at least some Bulma content but nope cucked by Willy again

Reactions: gambit87

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Don't understand what's with the milking of Willy and Chi chi for. Who want to play Willy, at least give is Roshi instead. I was expecting at least some Bulma content but nope cucked by Willy again
He addicted to cucking maybe, Goku is not there so the only character can be cucked is Willy's wife :HideThePain: . Maybe next time Chichi will have sex in Willy house :HideThePain:.
V1.6

★ Desperate Housewife
  • Redraw previous sketch (non animated) scenes into CG colors
  • Story continuation to page 8
  • Add new naughty scenes (bath scene with Willy & Chichi)
  • Unlock pictures by reading the Willy diary entries (potential idea)

★ Phone Gadget
Help Bulma to build a new gadget to communicate over long distances with your favorite characters from everywhere. You'll see the character your are talking with like a webcam phone call. Dialogs and naughty pictures will change depending on your affinity with the character you are talking with.

Find the components to build the gadget

Build new naughty relationships

Send / receive naughty pictures selfies or flirt

Characters available with the Phone:

▶ Female : Chichi, Bulma, Mrs Brief and Capsule corp's secretary.

▶ Male : Master Roshi, Oolong, Yajirobe, Dr Brief

Dragonball Quest
Find the last 2 missing dragon balls in the world and call Shenron to make a wish and complete the game's main story.

● New map : desert

● New map : West City big hub + stores

● Wishes :

▶ Be rich (Get 100 000Zenis)

▶ Unlock a powerfull card (Shenron)

▶ Be powerfull (unlock all stats with naughty points to the MAX for one character)

▶ Get a rare item (I don't know wich one yet)

▶ Unlock a new location (Heaven map or Trunk's Future map)
Did he mention any words about those freaking bugs ?:(

karist

Mar 2, 2019
A little off topic for your comment, I'm boring for the situation of young women and Roshi (or Willy, Grandpa, old Kai).
I don't want to watch those old ugly men anymore. I felt sick at dirty kissing between Chichi and Willy.
I expect Oolong's situation. Younger is better, like Yajirobe, Son Gohan.

Also I want to watch younger and small breast girls, like little Chichi, Suno or anyone in DB world.
Every girls in this game are too big breast holder.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes