cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
Here are the new features in V1. 6 !

Desperate Housewife
The story will be remade with clear drawings and new events to improve the story. A lot of new drawings have been added.

Naughty scene (Chi-Chi) : Homeworks [NEW]

In Garlic Jr saga, Willy is spying on Chi-Chi's ass and wank while she helps Gohan with his homeworks.

• Tease him by shaking Chi-Chi's ass.
  • Unlock a new hot page for Chi-Chi's diary with a lot of s-e-x scenes.
  • New interaction with the window in Gohan's bedroom. Open or close it (infulence the homeworks naughty scene).
  • A lot of drawings have been added
Naughty scene : the Debt : Chi-Chi

Chi-Chi remembers the first time when she met Willy and decides to settle her debt to him for saving her from a boar attack.

Naughty scene : bath

- take a hot bath with Willy in the forest (new drawings)

GAMEPLAY

• Toughts : Listen to the different thoughts of Chi-Chi and Willy (the thoughts change according to the water level).
  • Change view : Change the view whenever you want to get different interactions and point of view
  • ▶Naughty interactions : Interact from Chi-Chi or Willy's point of view

Willy’s POV
  • Boobs touch
  • Head in Chi-Chi’s breast (animation)

Chi-Chi’s POV
  • Touch dick
  • Touch balls
  • Handjob (animation)
  • The bath water level will drop with time to reveal body parts and hot interactions.
  • Enter the bath by playing Oolong transformed as Willy to trick Chi-Chi. Be carefull because your time is limited before Oolong take his original appearance back.
Cutscene : Encounter

- Discover how Chi-Chi met Willy for the first time

- several new naughty drawings

- ask questions to Chi-Chi from Willy's point of view

Flashback scene

Shows all the naughty events Chi-Chi had with Willy during months (full of s-e-x-u-a-l
new drawings)
I just finished the update and I was wondering if he didn't add the flashback event or how can I unlock it in the chi chi diary

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Why he doesnt put his efforts on master roshi and bulma?
He's trying to complete the unfinished stuffs (that he putted too many in the game), just hope he will done with this mtfking Willy quest in the next update so we can look foward to new, valuable contents in future

The French Tickler

Apr 12, 2020

UPDATE : Patch1645623238 to download in attachement files
Delete the previous patch and paste the new Patch file in the "Patches" folder.
CHANGELOG (22/02/2022)
  • Can’t start picnic event because Willy is still wanking. Install new patch and go sleeping until next day to fix the bug.
  • Can't start messenger quest (bug fixed)
  • Black screen after picnic scene (bug fixed)
CHANGELOG (21/02/2022)

• Fantasy doesn’t unlcok during mushroom naughty scene (bug fixed)
  • Lower excitation recquired for the fantasy mushroom (bug fixed)
  • Chi-Chi's diary disapperaing from inventory (bug fixed)
  • Can’t find Willy during desperate housewife quest (bug fixed)
It took several months just to implement this shit? Pathetic.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
He claim that he's working alone and has many other thing in his life to worry about. So that's fair with that amount of contents. But the problems are he said he would hire a coder to help him when he reached 200 patrons, so he can devote all of him for the art, that's conflict. And also the amount of bugs in the game is too big, every release we had at least 3 major bugs could crash the game. All he need to do is hire a bug fixer/coder (for real, just about couple of hundred dollars he could hire a good rpgm part time programmer). Of course im all back him up, but he need to change :coffee:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Maybe so, but I have a doubt.
When analyzing this game, I saw much mixed coding with English and French.
I said creator was French before, but there may be at least 2 members involved with programming.
I sure hope not. After looking at the game in rpgmaker I would hate to think multiple are okay with how this game is made. It's a total clusterfuck that it's a wonder he can make heads or tails of anything

BonesLover

Dec 1, 2019
This is my final save for v1.6. Things that are done:
>All Possible Quest Finished
>131 Unique Cards Collected ( Except Gotenks Fusion Failed and Mayor Card)
>All possible Collectibles are collected
>All Possible Images and memories are unlocked in the Gallery

For Players who are bored to start from beginning again or only wants to play cards and enjoy Naughty Scenes, you can download it. Happy to help here!
WHENEVER I OPEN THE CARD GALLERY MY GAME CRASHES I MADE SURE IM ON RIGHT VERSION (typing in all caps for attention)

Reactions: sunny2377

dasvfdfs

Jul 12, 2021
He really need to hired some volunteers to help him with the game. since the content is to minimal.I not bashing the creator since he doing all of this along but at this point it's does not hurt to hired some additional help.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
It seems there are no critical bugs anymore, but I upload my customized version again since I've done already.
I also added save files and simple explaination about them, so it might be helpful when you want to watch your favourite scene.

Please watch readme.txt before playing.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes