DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry to say, but when it comes to Dragon Ball Series H games...no one beats YamamotoDoujinshi the creator of the Kame Paradise and Bulma Adventures games. Gameplay is just simple fetch quest with RPS battles, but the animation and artwork is just far above in quality compared to this game and divine adventure. Plus also manages to release one game a year while releasing Jump related doujinshi.

NEWBOXOFH

Jun 12, 2021
Sorry to say, but when it comes to Dragon Ball Series H games...no one beats YamamotoDoujinshi the creator of the Kame Paradise and Bulma Adventures games. Gameplay is just simple fetch quest with RPS battles, but the animation and artwork is just far above in quality compared to this game and divine adventure. Plus also manages to release one game a year while releasing Jump related doujinshi.
I took a look at this and I got to say, the art style is definitely good. His game concepts don't appeal to me as much but I would agree with you for sure that this man is a pioneer in this field. On the other hand, I don't know why, but what naughty turtle is doing still seems to have a lot of potential to me. His drawings are unique and look really good to me man. Imagine this game completed to the level of one of YamamotoDoujinshi's games

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
yes, Yamamoto is epic with his DB doujin (and his art style make him like Toriyama sensei himself), but all his games are short games (like instant meterial that we just play it once) and the gameplay is not attractive (i prefer his manga than his game) :coffee:

Reactions: karist

karist

Mar 2, 2019
but all his games are short games (like instant meterial that we just play it once) and the gameplay is not attractive (i prefer his manga than his game) :coffee:
Me too.
Also his description for genitals and sex is too big and sloppy, I don't feel sexual attraction to his works anymore.

Jul 5, 2020
Guys as much as this may frustrate you, I'm gonna be honest in saying that this is the only game among 2 games that I found that parodies dragonball which is what I was looking for. I see potential in this game really. I'm my mind, I will wait until he has finished adding stuff to the game and then starts coloring or whatnot. I have not seen many games in the adult genre with custom art like this. Just my opinion
Don't get us wrong. We want NauthyTurtle to succeed in finishing this game. In fact, I was even considering subscribing to his Patreon even if I hate the subscription model of Patreon because creators are abusing it. It's way different from how this game started

NEWBOXOFH

Jun 12, 2021
Don't get us wrong. We want NauthyTurtle to succeed in finishing this game. In fact, I was even considering subscribing to his Patreon even if I hate the subscription model of Patreon because creators are abusing it. It's way different from how this game started
I gotcha. I just saw a lot of people saying to forget about this game and all and wanted to do something about it. Honestly, the adult game model started booming during quarantine so I'm thinking that if I would really want to be satisfied, I'm gonna have to give creators a lot of time to get this stuff going

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Very bit thing, but Willy is thought as a very sexy man in Kamesutra world.
It may not be so strange Chi-Chi is attracted by him... ?

• Haha
Reactions: DanielJ04

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Very bit thing, but Willy is thought as a very sexy man in Kamesutra world.
It may not be so strange Chi-Chi is attracted by him... ?
like someone said before, maybe he is author's self insertion. Of course everyone want to be the sexiest ;)

Reactions: karist

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
When will Strip Poker quests be updated with more female playable characters that have been stuck at BLUMA for a long time and haven't added any colors yet? and moving images when removed as well (this does not include images in the gallery where there are still many images that have not been colored or painted and have not been completed yet

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Hey i've just figured it out today, that the Desperated housewife quest finally coming very near to an end, if we use Oolong to show the bath picture of Chichi and Willy to Willy's wife or Ox king, Willy will be forbidden from meeting Chichi. There's a very high hope that Willy's story will end soon, best hope is next update

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes