DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
That script you say is 'Insane Anti Lag', right ? Guessing From your past comment below.
Though I tried to add this to ver 1.6, I didn't feel any change.

Also I don't feel any lag without script in the first. There may be some improvement in ver 1.6 compared with past version.
I'm glad to hear there's even a better anti-lag script now, I haven't played in a while as I like to wait.

I still think switching to a new maker engine would offer way more improvements in the long run though.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
What patch? I slept but nothing happens
You go to the wrong place. The right path is Chichi's house -> forest -> Willy's house -> go down and turn LEFT (in your case you turned right) (or you can go to Bulma's ship and transport to District 439 -> Forest)

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Current version : V1.6
(19/03/2022) Next add on update ( ) : V1.6.1
(??/03/2022) Next early access update ( ) : V1.7
(??/03/2022) Next public update : V1.7

• Haha
Reactions: kixe

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Current version : V1.6
(19/03/2022) Next add on update ( ) : V1.6.1
(??/03/2022) Next early access update ( ) : V1.7
(??/03/2022) Next public update : V1.7
wow, is he really speed himself up or he cut the amount of new contents off? Anyway if add on come so early we can hope for full release in the end of March

Reactions: karist

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
You go to the wrong place. The right path is Chichi's house -> forest -> Willy's house -> go down and turn LEFT (in your case you turned right) (or you can go to Bulma's ship and transport to District 439 -> Forest)
I went there but theres literally nothing

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Here are the new features in V1. 7 !

✅ New girl to scan for the quest "Scan them all" [NEW]
Mai has been added to the girls to scan list.

✅ The Tournament quest [NEW]
Complete the missing features from the Tournament quest.
  • All basic exercices with sexy drawings
  • New sexual exercices to learn the Kamesutra
  • New sexual events between Chi-Chi and Roshi
✅ Diablo Desert [NEW]
New map available with a lot of treasures hidden inside. You'll also able to find the Dragon ball #3.
Treasure Hunt
Dig up the treasures using a shovel. You can try to find them by yourself or buy a treasure map. The location of the treasure will be marked by a red cross when using treasure maps.
You can also get some easy money or the new items "Capsule #7" if you dig up the ground.
You may also meet some new characters like mai and Shu.
Hydration system
The more time you spend in the desert, the more you'll be dehydrated so be carefull not staying too much time without water or you'll die. You might get some naughty hallucinations too.

Next Add on content

• New character to scan : Mai
  • Sexy exercises for Chi-Chi (Tournament quest)
  • Dragon ball #3 to find
  • Diablo desert Map
  • Treasure Hunt minigame
  • +2 new cards (Mai and Goku Great Ape)
  • New skill : Flash boobs (for Chi-Chi and Bulma)
  • Desperate Housewife 100% save

karist

Mar 2, 2019
wow, is he really speed himself up or he cut the amount of new contents off? Anyway if add on come so early we can hope for full release in the end of March
Hmmm, it's very nice thing. I wish there will be no more bugs like before.

Last edited:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
  • New sexual exercices to learn the Kamesutra
  • New sexual events between Chi-Chi and Roshi
only worthy content to me, hope he doesnt screw my hope up (and also hope that would change thing outside the Chamber, like a step for Chichi-Roshi relationship) :coffee:

Jul 5, 2020
Desperate Housewife quest ends with Chichi's dad inviting Willy and his wife to dinner and once Gyumao and Willy's wife fall into sleep Chichi and Willy do some action. As far as I know that's how it goes, it might have changed. There are other things planned such as Chichi x Hercule, Chichi x Dr. Briefs

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes