DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
It might be the prelude to Chichi x Hercule. Hercule will need a maid and will hire Chichi to work
damn, that would be a plenty of future potentials, while there still the babysister job in Western city for Chichi. But i hope he would pay more attention for other chars besides Chichi, otherwise the game's name would be changed to Chichi and her adultery adventure :coffee:

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Desperate Housewife quest ends with Chichi's dad inviting Willy and his wife to dinner and once Gyumao and Willy's wife fall into sleep Chichi and Willy do some action. As far as I know that's how it goes, it might have changed. There are other things planned such as Chichi x Hercule, Chichi x Dr. Briefs
How do I trigger Chichis dad inviting willy?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
How do I trigger Chichis dad inviting willy?
that's just his plan/design for future progress of Desperated housewife
what is the luck charm for?
Luck charm only has two functions rn: Choose the scene to trigger in Picnic scene (cowgirl or missionary) and win the russia roulette in snake princess' palace (which will give you some money)

onlyteemobot

Aug 29, 2018
died from blueballs as oolong after finishing the milk drinking minigame but didnt go to the afterlife so now my characters dont die anymore but i cant go to hell to do the gohan stuff.
didnt notice till a few hours later so it'd be a pain in the ass to roll back the save...

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
playing with the latest 1.6 patch from the facebook page. Did the 5 star dragonball move again? I can't find it on the world map or at kame house

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
playing with the latest 1.6 patch from the facebook page. Did the 5 star dragonball move again? I can't find it on the world map or at kame house
nope, 5 star still in Kame House's top left sea, try find it at night. The only ball was moved is #1, to the new map, 'Mountain' map

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
nope, 5 star still in Kame House's top left sea, try find it at night. The only ball was moved is #1, to the new map, 'Mountain' map
Welp, must be bugged then because I tried that too and no it doesn't appear at night. the only thing that glowed was the laundry wich just revealed the dresser key

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Never mind, found it, it gets hidden behind the character icon HUD and I apparantly only roshi would pick it up?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes