karist

Mar 2, 2019
Hey i've just figured it out today, that the Desperated housewife quest finally coming very near to an end, if we use Oolong to show the bath picture of Chichi and Willy to Willy's wife or Ox king, Willy will be forbidden from meeting Chichi. There's a very high hope that Willy's story will end soon, best hope is next update
Hmmm, I'm not sure about it. I think there ought to remain 'Nudist beach' event yet about Chi-Chi with Willy.
Oolong's cheating seems to be just for earning money, I feel.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Hmmm, I'm not sure about it. I think there ought to remain 'Nudist beach' event yet about Chi-Chi with Willy.
Oolong's cheating seems to be just for earning money, I feel.
I dont think Oolong's action is something not related, that will block all the current action between Willy and Chichi (picnic, mushroom, bath, hj bj,...) so i assume it would play an important role in the future. But for now it still remain many activities between Chichi and Willy as you say so of course this will be for following update

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Vote for V1.7 content
Time to choose the new naughty content for the V1.7 !

The Tournament
Complete the missing features from the Tournament quest.
  • All basic exercices with sexy drawings
  • New sexual exercices to learn the Kamesutra
  • New sexual events between Chi-Chi and Roshi
The last Dragonball
Pilaf stole all the Dragonballs ! Find a way to bring them back with Bulma's sex appeal.
  • New Map : Pilaf Castle
  • New characters : Pilaf, Mai, Shu
  • New naughty scenes with Bulma
  • Naughty scene with Mai (idea)
Dream Mirror
Add new drawings fully colored to see the naughty dreams of several characters :
Master Roshi / Oolong / Supreme Kai / Yajirobe / Bulma / Chi-Chi / Ox-King

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
Vote for V1.7 content
Time to choose the new naughty content for the V1.7 !

The Tournament
Complete the missing features from the Tournament quest.
  • All basic exercices with sexy drawings
  • New sexual exercices to learn the Kamesutra
  • New sexual events between Chi-Chi and Roshi
The last Dragonball
Pilaf stole all the Dragonballs ! Find a way to bring them back with Bulma's sex appeal.
  • New Map : Pilaf Castle
  • New characters : Pilaf, Mai, Shu
  • New naughty scenes with Bulma
  • Naughty scene with Mai (idea)
Dream Mirror
Add new drawings fully colored to see the naughty dreams of several characters :
Master Roshi / Oolong / Supreme Kai / Yajirobe / Bulma / Chi-Chi / Ox-King
Thank you for the news of the game update.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
(??/03/2022) Next add on update ( ) : V1.6.1
(??/03/2022) Next early access update ( ) : V1.7
(??/03/2022) Next public update : V1.7

Next update is on this month ? It seems to change around May or June...

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
(??/03/2022) Next add on update ( ) : V1.6.1
(??/03/2022) Next early access update ( ) : V1.7
(??/03/2022) Next public update : V1.7

Next update is on this month ? It seems to change around May or June...
we all know he cant make it in March bro, that's his habit to set the intend time earlier and best hope for next release is April (2 month gap like usual)

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone help me with the naughty cooking task. When I press C for Spank, nothing happens. All other 3 things work.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
What the dev really needs to do it move the game to one of the newer RPG Maker engines. Game already has lag issues and that's which just two partially done arcs. Even before when I added a lag script there were still issues popping up here and there.

Would also make updating and debugging a lot easier.

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Game already has lag issues and that's which just two partially done arcs. Even before when I added a lag script there were still issues popping up here and there.
That script you say is 'Insane Anti Lag', right ? Guessing From your past comment below.
Though I tried to add this to ver 1.6, I didn't feel any change.

Also I don't feel any lag without script in the first. There may be some improvement in ver 1.6 compared with past version.

Nauthy Turtle I made some progress.

I found what seems to be a better anti-lag script and you can see the results below. I only did a little testing but everything seems to work great. However for me this seemed to only work on new games as I didn't see any changes when loading an old save file.

I would still recommend breaking up bigger maps and reducing the amount of events running on parallel process for further speed gain and general overall improvement.

Reactions: DarkMask

Posls

Feb 11, 2021
Can somebody help me
How can I find willy in the forest? I already read the diary and when i go to the forest i apears a white circle and if i click on it it says that i need to progress on the quest but there is nothing more to progress

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Can somebody help me
How can I find willy in the forest? I already read the diary and when i go to the forest i apears a white circle and if i click on it it says that i need to progress on the quest but there is nothing more to progress
It's in a different area. You can use bulmas ship to fly to the part of the forest he should be in.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Can somebody help me
Did you install the latest patch? And did you sleep to the next day before clicking the white circle?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes