Feb 10, 2022
WHENEVER I OPEN THE CARD GALLERY MY GAME CRASHES I MADE SURE IM ON RIGHT VERSION (typing in all caps for attention)
The Cards are meant to play only, if you try to sell them at shop, even my game crashes (idk why?) but if you are runing the latest version, you shouldn't have any problem

Feb 10, 2022
This is my final save for v1.6. Things that are done:
>All Possible Quest Finished
>131 Unique Cards Collected ( Except Gotenks Fusion Failed and Mayor Card)
>All possible Collectibles are collected
>All Possible Images and memories are unlocked in the Gallery

For Players who are bored to start from beginning again or only wants to play cards and enjoy Naughty Scenes, you can download it. Happy to help here!
Anyone whose game crashes with this save file...pls tell

Feb 10, 2022
It seems there are no critical bugs anymore, but I upload my customized version again since I've done already.
I also added save files and simple explaination about them, so it might be helpful when you want to watch your favourite scene.

Mega

Please watch readme.txt before playing.
how do you do it?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
how do you do it?
tbh, a skillfull programmer could deal with rpgm easily, he just needs to devote some of his time (and that's the thing i always talk about about Naughty Turtle, rpgm coders are everywhere and he cant even find one to help him with his game)

Sep 14, 2020
It seems there are no critical bugs anymore, but I upload my customized version again since I've done already.
I also added save files and simple explaination about them, so it might be helpful when you want to watch your favourite scene.

Mega

I have a question 'bout this "customised" version
What is the diferrence bettween your and his version's

radbaz25

Mar 10, 2020

Mega

wait u can watch scenes ... how

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017

Mega

Hey I can't upload it right now (spotty internet) but I tried an anti-lag script that works wonders in this game, and the only bug I found is that water splash effects get stuck until you leave the map. Don't know if you want to add it to your version.

Feb 10, 2022

Mega

if you can customise this much, why don't you unlock supreme kai?

Reactions: mikkilaud
Feb 10, 2022
tbh, a skillfull programmer could deal with rpgm easily, he just needs to devote some of his time (and that's the thing i always talk about about Naughty Turtle, rpgm coders are everywhere and he cant even find one to help him with his game)
he is saving money for now or he is having financial problems for hiring a coder.

kagurodraven

Dec 16, 2017

Mega

Tried using this, had an error pop up in japanese when I tried the installation

NEWBOXOFH

Jun 12, 2021
Guys as much as this may frustrate you, I'm gonna be honest in saying that this is the only game among 2 games that I found that parodies dragonball which is what I was looking for. I see potential in this game really. I'm my mind, I will wait until he has finished adding stuff to the game and then starts coloring or whatnot. I have not seen many games in the adult genre with custom art like this. Just my opinion

Reactions: bitriper
Feb 10, 2022
Guys as much as this may frustrate you, I'm gonna be honest in saying that this is the only game among 2 games that I found that parodies dragonball which is what I was looking for. I see potential in this game really. I'm my mind, I will wait until he has finished adding stuff to the game and then starts coloring or whatnot. I have not seen many games in the adult genre with custom art like this. Just my opinion
which one is the other game?

Feb 10, 2022
what to do
Play card against Korin ( in Korin's Tower) and take his Korin card.
Go to korin's tower, stand infront of korin , press A, select your cards (make sure you have some good cards, you can get 2 powerful cards from world tournament / purchase boosters) and then win, after that take the korin image card.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes