dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question how many people are there working on this game? and also are the updates regular or does it depend on the future content offered?

karist

Mar 2, 2019
I have a question how many people are there working on this game? and also are the updates regular or does it depend on the future content offered?
Just to confirm, you are patreon who has paid for Naughty Turtle, right ?
So it's supposed you already know update cycle or update information.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
Damn can't wait for update V1.10, hope to see strip poker improvement and bug fixes mostly

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
Here's hoping Desperate Housewife's finale is really good and memorable. I mean I have faith in NT to do something amazing, but I have high expectations for this one considering he put on hold the threesome he mentioned.

Tournament should be getting the finale scene too, right? So I guess 1.10 will be ending a lot of quests to make way for new stuff.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
1.10 has nothing to do with striptease, it is only desperate wife, remake and continuation.
Didnt know the changelog thats why I said HOPE TO SEE... remake??? and also I cant find A18 photo jerking off Willy how can I get it? Oolong doesnt have it in the shop

Last edited:

NekoPi

Aug 22, 2021
So... what is this game. I've downloaded it multiple times played it for maybe an hr and never rly seem to get into it. Because I can't for the life of me, figure out what game it's trying to be.

Nov 18, 2022
So... what is this game. I've downloaded it multiple times played it for maybe an hr and never rly seem to get into it. Because I can't for the life of me, figure out what game it's trying to be.
It's a very directionless game, at least right now. For the most part it's trying to be an open ended game where you can play as the character you want and take it from there, though there isn't really that much content for anyone except Chi-Chi.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
And what will your game be like, will it be similar to kamesutra or will it be different, and what tags will it have?
if you do not mind me asking
NTR is assured, and if it come to Hinata content it will probably similar to Chichi in Kamehasutra, but there are tons other girls so i think it will be more categories

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
I hope there is content on tsunade
There will be eventually

And what will your game be like, will it be similar to kamesutra or will it be different, and what tags will it have?
if you do not mind me asking
It is similar to Kamesutra. But you only play as Jiraiya instead of multiple people. There are multiple women jiraiya can try to seduce and get with. Some of the women have other people they fool around with as well.

The first version focuses heavily on Hinata.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes