Lordmitama

May 30, 2021
There will be eventually

It is similar to Kamesutra. But you only play as Jiraiya instead of multiple people. There are multiple women jiraiya can try to seduce and get with. Some of the women have other people they fool around with as well.

The first version focuses heavily on Hinata.
mommy hinata right?

cheldon

Apr 24, 2020
There will be eventually

It is similar to Kamesutra. But you only play as Jiraiya instead of multiple people. There are multiple women jiraiya can try to seduce and get with. Some of the women have other people they fool around with as well.

The first version focuses heavily on Hinata.
I see the other girls when you mean that they are fooling around with other people are you referring to their husbands or is there something like willy, also another question will there be pregnancies or is it still too early to say?

Jul 5, 2020
I see the other girls when you mean that they are fooling around with other people are you referring to their husbands or is there something like willy, also another question will there be pregnancies or is it still too early to say?
If I remember correctly the creator NaughtyTurtle added pregnancies to the poll but it didn't win it's likely to be added in case Patreon subscribers want it.

Nov 18, 2022
Hopefully in later versions of the game. I won't say prego girls is one of my things but I do think it would be funny if Oolong manages to get one of the girls pregnant.

jaxx69

Jan 29, 2023
cam anyone help me with desperate wove quest I can't find willy in the forest
I have to find him and tell him to go back home

Nov 18, 2022
gtabc

No pregnancy in the game in the current version, not yet at least.

It might take a while, because the creator promised all the eras from Dragon Ball Z so that's gonna be a lot of work implementing pregnancy through all of that.

Also, at the rate he's going I wouldn't expect the game to be finished until the next decade at least. That is, if he still keeps working on the game after all this time.

gtabc

Jan 8, 2021
Sylia Stingrayさん返事をありがとうございます。

いずれ妊娠システムが出来ることを本当に望んでいます。

自分はWillyは嫌いです。だいぶ前にNauthy TurtleさんにWillyを失くしてと頼んだけどダメでした。

残念でした。

このゲームはMaster RoshiかOolong が主人公の方が嬉しいです。

Thank you Sylia Stingray for your reply.

I really hope that one day we will have a pregnancy system.

I hate Willy. A long time ago, I asked Nauthy Turtle to help me lose Willy, but to no avail.

That's too bad.

I would prefer this game to have Master Roshi or Oolong as the main character.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes