SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
And what will come out in v1.10?
We don't really know yet. It will be a remastered version of the Willy quest line with new art and stuff.
But we don't know what else he will be adding. He knows people want some Bulma action, as well as the final sex scene in the time chamber.
We will have to wait to find out

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I looked on his Facebook page and his last post was November 29. That is at least 2 and a half months ago. I know making a game is difficult and takes a long time, but I wish there was more updates sooner.

This is a really good game to play.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I looked on his Facebook page and his last post was November 29. That is at least 2 and a half months ago. I know making a game is difficult and takes a long time, but I wish there was more updates sooner.

This is a really good game to play.
I think 1.10 would come before Feb end, dont worry

Nov 18, 2022
You have to minus about a month from that because he didn't work on the game at all from 1.9 to Christmas.

I felt very sick a few days after the public release of V1.9 and I litteraly became a zombie during weeks (thanks winter illness). I couldn't sleep for a while and my brain wasn't working as normal. I guess I overworked on the V1.9 update so I had to take a break to recover my health and mental.

I feel better now and I will work on the game again. I'm preparing drawings to post everyday until the end of the month.
Totally get how you feel though. We've gotten only one news post and the redrawn images over the past 2 months and it's frustrating.

CocoCusino

Jun 7, 2019
Hello, the mega link does not work for me, does it happen to anyone else? thank you

Edit: already solved

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
Yup, it's going into the fourth month. I'm all for long development times but this wait is killing me. I know ver 1.8 to ver 1.9 took 3 months but is it usually this long? A lot of other games I follow on this site tend to have creators who post news on their socials/patreon during long periods between updates.

• Sad
Reactions: OBLIVION2388

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
Just have to be thankful that we aren't dealing with NTRMan update wait times yet. Its been 4 months since that guy has posted anything lol

Jul 5, 2020
Yup, it's going into the fourth month. I'm all for long development times but this wait is killing me. I know ver 1.8 to ver 1.9 took 3 months but is it usually this long? A lot of other games I follow on this site tend to have creators who post news on their socials/patreon during long periods between updates.
I think someone mentioned about NaughtyTurtle working slower now since he got burned out last year. Some support him on his decision, some thinks he's doing it intentionally. It's very hard to say which is which since we aren't in his shoes. But I'm glad he's still continuing to develop game even if he derails the quests from time to time

Last edited:

Junta_M

Oct 12, 2019
I think I might be to stupid... How do I use water to pass the flames? I filled an empty bottle, stand in front of the flame, press W but the water is not shown. What is shown is my "key objects" inventory, not my "items" inventory

Aug 16, 2020
I think I might be to stupid... How do I use water to pass the flames? I filled an empty bottle, stand in front of the flame, press W but the water is not shown. What is shown is my "key objects" inventory, not my "items" inventory
After pressing W, press D to go to he next page

karist

Mar 2, 2019
Next version may be ver '1.10', but I think other version name like '2.00' would be better.
'1.10' is ambiguous when there was '1.1' already.

Reactions: dirani
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes