Vicchie1233

Jul 15, 2020
can someone help me with this pls, i also go with Willy and click crush but said you must to advanced inquest desesperate...

1677410634683.png

SneakyCrock

Sep 9, 2020
There was an update on patreon about v 1.9.3

Add on content [V1.9.3]
★ Breastfeeding gauge for Chi-Chi

★ Breasfeed options with Willy, Ox-King or Chi-Chi solo

★ New sexual drawings with Willy and Chi-Chi

★ Multiple bugs fixed

Add on content [V1.9.2]
★ Breastfeeding scene with Chi-Chi and Willy (Desperate Housewife quest)

★ New drawings remake

★ A few bugs fixed

Add on content [V1.9.1]
★ +3 drawings remake from Desperate Housewife quest

★ +1 new photo drawing in Oolong shop afer unlocking the picnic from Desperate Housewife quest

★ Added some rain and dialogues tweaks to the first meeting scene between Chi-Chi and Willy

★ A few bugs fixed

It may be feel like small content for an addon but the drawing part takes more time than programing events. I hope you'll like the new drawings quality !

Aug 24, 2020
Usually from what I've seen but may be wrong, is that NT might have something going on irl so that's why no news, maybe got burnt out, or start to realize that more milking must be done in between updates.

NEWBOXOFH

Jun 12, 2021
Usually from what I've seen but may be wrong, is that NT might have something going on irl so that's why no news, maybe got burnt out, or start to realize that more milking must be done in between updates.
I don't think this is the case man. In fact, he has been actively sharing art on Patreon. He has a mission to not have shitty art in the game and I remaking a lot of it+adding more. I support it honestly. I'd wait longer for a good game rather than to get an update and it's like 2 half-ass pictures.

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
for me personally i think its good that he wants to focus on getting the art good for the existing scenes....so upto this point it would feel like a proper game.....its only an issue when we want so much updates and material every update,
u cant rush art, let hi take his time and finish it to his speed.

Nov 18, 2022
You can't force game dev, yup. Otherwise the end result would end up being a mess and unsatisfying to boot.

That said... if you're a developer with a Patreon it can't hurt to give everyone an update of what you're doing ever now and then. Aside from the fact that you have Patrons, it also helps spread the word to new players and keeps the interest there, plus reassure existing patrons that they're still working on the project.

Also honestly we have no idea where the game is going after the Desperate Housewife and Tournament quests are finished.

Reactions: Anonymous2019

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
You can't force game dev, yup. Otherwise the end result would end up being a mess and unsatisfying to boot.

That said... if you're a developer with a Patreon it can't hurt to give everyone an update of what you're doing ever now and then. Aside from the fact that you have Patrons, it also helps spread the word to new players and keeps the interest there, plus reassure existing patrons that they're still working on the project.

Also honestly we have no idea where the game is going after the Desperate Housewife and Tournament quests are finished.
ideas, yes there are, from what I was working with NT at the time, there are still things to implement, besides that in the content survey, there is already upcoming content for bulma and model chichi.

Reactions: Roar111
Nov 18, 2022
Feast Your eyes Brothers......These are two renders i made on HS2 for a game im working on......
View attachment 2446536 View attachment 2446523

Let me know if u have any suggestions.
Wow, those look really great. 3D stuff usually isn't my jam but I will say they look nice.

What is the second one with Mr Satan based on? I heard how there were files for Chi-Chi as a maid in the game, so is it that?

Could you also give full body shots of those (for Chi-Chi)? I'd love to see what she looks like in front.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes