Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Wow, those look really great. 3D stuff usually isn't my jam but I will say they look nice.

What is the second one with Mr Satan based on? I heard how there were files for Chi-Chi as a maid in the game, so is it that?

Could you also give full body shots of those (for Chi-Chi)? I'd love to see what she looks like in front.
thanks!!!
the Mr satan one is somewhat my creation, but its based on the sexy cook quest with yajirobe.....the thing is i havent made a yajirobe charater on HS2 but i happened to find a good Mr. Satan one, so i swapped that for this, the backstory being chichi working as a maid in his mansion after he won the tournament, and shes giving him the full course breakfast ;)

as for the full frontal one let me see what i can whip up.....

Last edited:

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Wow, those look really great. 3D stuff usually isn't my jam but I will say they look nice.

What is the second one with Mr Satan based on? I heard how there were files for Chi-Chi as a maid in the game, so is it that?

Could you also give full body shots of those (for Chi-Chi)? I'd love to see what she looks like in front.
HS2_2023-03-08-20-29-35-656.png

A Scene from the modeling job

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
also, one more question guys. In the guide it says that " Willy will fuck Chi-Chi in the forest during the day " if you have him set as Chichi's crush. but I don't see any option how he would do it and where. The shrooms one are just her imagining
+222 please soneone answer

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
please tell me when ?? at night in the forest or what
i havent triggered it in the recent version yet, but in the past (1.6 or 1.7) that would occur in the forest in afternoon (maybe playing Bulma's diary quest, by reading her diary about chichi)

Nov 18, 2022
I'm really looking forward to that Bulma update, even if it's a little. I love Chi-Chi to bits but Bulma really needs something to actually make playing her not feel empty.

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
I'm really looking forward to that Bulma update, even if it's a little. I love Chi-Chi to bits but Bulma really needs something to actually make playing her not feel empty.
Wonder when hes gonna update strip poker, hope he adds A18 Princess Snake Launch (2 versions) Ms Brief Videl Erasa etc.

Reactions: Roar111

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
This is game is full of bugs, i got struck because i can't talk with Ox-king, i also made a quest out of order
yes it is unplayable and overrated and the developer is not professional he spend years on the game and no improvments at all
at least fix all the bugs for god sakes ,,, even the public version should have no bugs

Reactions: Roar111
Nov 18, 2022
Wonder when hes gonna update strip poker, hope he adds A18 Princess Snake Launch (2 versions) Ms Brief Videl Erasa etc.
Videl isn't gonna happen for a loooooong time. The game currently only even partially covers Saiyans and Garlic Jr saga, and with some rough pre-content of Androids saga (Androids are in the forest but not much else) and Videl doesn't appear well until the Buu saga which is 10 years after the Garlic Jr saga. So yeah, Videl and Erasa aren't happening any time soon.

Reactions: OBLIVION2388

karist

Mar 2, 2019
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes