Aug 24, 2020
Aside from the 1.9.3 patch for supporters, nope. I try and check his pages for 1.10 news at least once every day.

1.10 will be the greatest dopamine hit. It's going close to 5 months now so I'm really hoping there's some juicy content in there.
Anyway to contact NT like discord or something, or do we just have to wait until NT posts something in patreon

Nov 18, 2022
Anyway to contact NT like discord or something, or do we just have to wait until NT posts something in patreon
He has contact links in his socials but he's busy so he'll only ever respond when he's free so it's the latter. We have to wait for him to share 1.10 to Patrons and then a week later he'll make it available to the public.

And yeah I kind of wish he would set up a discord but apparently he's very oldschool. I mean he uses Facebook so that says a lot lol

Nov 18, 2022
Welp, it's been like two months since the last update post. I want to hope Naughty Turtle has some super advanced plan to hold out for the right moment and dump a huge update on us but it's getting hard to look forward to 1.10 like this lol

Jul 5, 2020
I don't think there is to be honest. Usually, Benjojo2nd shows everyone all of the updates, if Benjojo2nd isn't uploading videos of this game it could just mean there aren't any much new things

Last edited:

onlyteemobot

Aug 29, 2018
I wouldn't mind waiting if turtle would at least post something to say he's still alive from time to time.

in the mean time here's a nice milking ready chichi

1679101386221.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shura-1
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes