Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
Something big, something irl happened, got bored, realized to milk longer. I'm waiting till end of this month otherwise the latter choices seem more likely.
you need to watch out for delays in order to milk more money. on paid subscriptions there are clauses that he must respect in order not to be kicked out of pantreon. the supreme subscription includes 3 monthly mini-updates for a fee of €12.20. already last month it broke the agreements with just one update. this month we are at 03/20 for only one update. I'm starting to believe he's milking money

Reactions: hentai1988master
Nov 18, 2022
Dunno about that. I feel like he's having a major burnout or going through something IRL. If anything he's LOSING subscriptions, which kind of indicates other issues at play. There's also the fact that he only started the Patreon on suggestion from players here, so I don't think he's the kind of guy that would milk his subscribers that way.

I just really wish he'd just give a status post of the state of the game. Going two months since the last update post is like a blow to fans who have taken interest in your project.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I think it's a question of fairness towards those who pay for a game. if a month you do not respect the terms of the subscription you are not required to cash in for a product that you did not offer. there are other creators who work with subscriptions of 3_4 € per month. naughty turtle, as already mentioned, collects €12.20 for the supreme subscriptions, €7 for the muten subscription and €3 for common supporters. if I pay for 3 monthly mini updates, I only ask for what he has written to offer the type of subscription he has signed up for. he created the subscription clauses if he doesn't respect the agreements he commits fraud like other creators did who were then kicked out of the pantheon.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
I don't know if this is the right place to post this since it isn't really related to the game, but I've started working in blender with a bunch of Dragon Ball models and thought you guys might enjoy my first render.
View attachment 2479379
Let me know what you guys think
looks pretty legit, u've made the model closer to original design and not too "plastic" like other 3D renders. If you did good with the face also it would be great

SuperSwine

Mar 19, 2023
looks pretty legit, u've made the model closer to original design and not too "plastic" like other 3D renders. If you did good with the face also it would be great
These are actually the models from Dragon Ball Z Kakarot that I was able to extract and then modify.
I still need to learn more about post processing and stuff to make it look better.

Nov 18, 2022
These are actually the models from Dragon Ball Z Kakarot that I was able to extract and then modify.
I still need to learn more about post processing and stuff to make it look better.
>Models from DBZ Kakarot
I actually never even thought about the possibility of using official models to make CGs. That's honestly amazing as fuck. Two questions.
Do you think it would be possible to edit them to be naked and to be reclothed in various other outfits?
Do you have socials where you post your stuff?

• Red Heart

SuperSwine

Mar 19, 2023
>Models from DBZ Kakarot
I actually never even thought about the possibility of using official models to make CGs. That's honestly amazing as fuck. Two questions.
Do you think it would be possible to edit them to be naked and to be reclothed in various other outfits?
Do you have socials where you post your stuff?
So to edit them to make them naked will take more time than you'd think. Under the clothes there is no body, so you would need to reconstruct the missing body parts.

This is where I'm going to be posting.

I'm not sure what my end goal is, to learn to make full videos, or even try and make a NSFW game.
I had a go at Unreal Engine 5 but that shit is confusing. I have more experience with Unity so if I do go the game route I'll use that engine. But I'm not sure how animations and videos work in that.

• Red Heart
Nov 18, 2022
So to edit them to make them naked will take more time than you'd think. Under the clothes there is no body, so you would need to reconstruct the missing body parts.

I'm not sure what my end goal is, to learn to make full videos, or even try and make a NSFW game.
I had a go at Unreal Engine 5 but that shit is confusing. I have more experience with Unity so if I do go the game route I'll use that engine. But I'm not sure how animations and videos work in that.
How about getting a naked female body and then doing tweaks to make it fit her body shape? Might be the best way to go. I did fuck around in Blender a while ago and I know it isn't easy but I think that might be one of the better solutions if you're going to do anything erotic.

I do think using official models from video games makes the render more natural looking for the most part though. I really hope you can continue doing what you're doing.

SuperSwine

Mar 19, 2023
How about getting a naked female body and then doing tweaks to make it fit her body shape? Might be the best way to go. I did fuck around in Blender a while ago and I know it isn't easy but I think that might be one of the better solutions if you're going to do anything erotic.

I do think using official models from video games makes the render more natural looking for the most part though. I really hope you can continue doing what you're doing.
Yeah I'm going to mess around with other naked models and see what I can come up with.
For the time being I am going to keep working on getting my rendering settings right and learn more about posing and stuff

Reactions: Roar111
Nov 18, 2022
Yeah I'm going to mess around with other naked models and see what I can come up with.
For the time being I am going to keep working on getting my rendering settings right and learn more about posing and stuff
Perhaps you can look into stuff like Honey Select and etc? I've seen some fantastic animations like this . Like if you can combine the officially designed modeled faces with nude bodies and make animation like this you have a winning formula. Seriously, that's genius.

b h

Feb 26, 2018

We will watch your career with great interest!

Reactions: Anonymous2019
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes