Nov 18, 2022
What's coming in v1.10?
Check what Benjojo posted last page, mostly just Willy stuff.

Most likely there will be a change log for 1.10, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything beyond that I think. Like I imagine if it was going to be a meaty update there wouldn't be a need to ask Patrons to vote for what they want.

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
Check what Benjojo posted last page, mostly just Willy stuff.

Most likely there will be a change log for 1.10, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything beyond that I think. Like I imagine if it was going to be a meaty update there wouldn't be a need to ask Patrons to vote for what they want.
NT just released a new version today with all the events implemented in the story and more images, so my last videos are unactualized, and the public version changed its date to April 05th.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
And also, 1.9.5 just released for 5$ patreon either, which mean the public build will be out soon, within 10 days :love:

Nov 18, 2022
Woot, something to look forward to next week. Anyone playing the Patron version right now, is there anything new beyond the already mentioned stuff like the breast meter and the Willy event?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Woot, something to look forward to next week. Anyone playing the Patron version right now, is there anything new beyond the already mentioned stuff like the breast meter and the Willy event?
im not a patrons, but actually the Willy event itself is probably contains the biggest amount of feature among all quest already (if he managed to complete it 100%), so as long as he did well of Desperated housewife quest, it would be enough for our 5-month waiting (but personally i would love if he put some teaser for other girls' content, like the Bulma quest as he promised)

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
TheBejojo posted a new video -
From the video update, the content within the game clearly shows the continuation of chi-chi's story and is like the beginning of the problem because from watching it, chi-chi's father knows. The secret of chi-chi means that after this, the content in this section will start to become much more intense.

Nov 18, 2022
It's a bit funny and weird at the same time. The sex scenes in the game so far are pretty good (except Grandpa Gohan's one being rather meh), and NT has actually done an amazing job with them so he knows what he's doing. See: Sexercise scenes. But the thing I do find funny is how the game initially released with no sex scenes at all, judging from the comments he made in earlier posts in this thread. Makes me wonder if he just prefers doing ecchi stuff in general.

Jul 5, 2020
It's a bit funny and weird at the same time. The sex scenes in the game so far are pretty good (except Grandpa Gohan's one being rather meh), and NT has actually done an amazing job with them so he knows what he's doing. See: Sexercise scenes. But the thing I do find funny is how the game initially released with no sex scenes at all, judging from the comments he made in earlier posts in this thread. Makes me wonder if he just prefers doing ecchi stuff in general.
Seems like NT got coerced by the Patreons lol. Good point, it's actually funny how this game lasted for 1 1/2 years without sex

Nov 18, 2022
Seems like NT got coerced by the Patreons lol. Good point, it's actually funny how this game lasted for 1 1/2 years without sex
My thoughts exactly. Of course somebody like me who only got into the game like V1.8 would play it and think the sex events were always there because they work so perfect WITH the game. I can't imagine the training section basically just being Roshi smacking her ass and calling it a day.

Reactions: hentai1988master
Aug 8, 2021
chi-chi's father knows.
ngl, I kind of wish Chi chi's affair would have lasted longer in secret, without anyone knowing. But considering this is DB, it was only a matter of time until someone sensed her Ki hanging around a stranger at odd hours of the night and morning consistently for several hours. Though considering how depraved Chi chi is in this game, one doesn't need ki sensing to find out she's been sleeping around.

Knowing Goku, he probably might not even care much if he found out, so long as Willy ain't harming Chi chi or worse kill her like Zamasu did. Now that I think about it, I think so long as the homewrecker was a super chad fighter who could go toe to toe with Goku, he might be included into the family with open arms. So long as he continues to give him a good fight.

I can already see Goku just interrupting their cheating session mid-thrust, begging the guy to hurry up so they can fight because Vegeta is too busy with something else.

Reactions: hentai1988master
Jul 5, 2020
My thoughts exactly. Of course somebody like me who only got into the game like V1.8 would play it and think the sex events were always there because they work so perfect WITH the game. I can't imagine the training section basically just being Roshi smacking her ass and calling it a day.
ngl, I kind of wish Chi chi's affair would have lasted longer in secret, without anyone knowing. But considering this is DB, it was only a matter of time until someone sensed her Ki hanging around a stranger at odd hours of the night and morning consistently for several hours. Though considering how depraved Chi chi is in this game, one doesn't need ki sensing to find out she's been sleeping around.

Knowing Goku, he probably might not even care much if he found out, so long as Willy ain't harming Chi chi or worse kill her like Zamasu did. Now that I think about it, I think so long as the homewrecker was a super chad fighter who could go toe to toe with Goku, he might be included into the family with open arms. So long as he continues to give him a good fight.

I can already see Goku just interrupting their cheating session mid-thrust, begging the guy to hurry up so they can fight because Vegeta is too busy with something else.
NT might be planning to work on different story for Chichi/Bulma. But you know, Willy x Chichi might be reworked in the future, like how the Tournament got reworked, nothing is set in stone yet

Reactions: Sylia Stingray
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes