Super K Character Unlock
Ultimate Cheat Menu with tons of options
including 100% quests complete , gallery , cards , etc
=============
:geek:

• Red Heart
Reactions: hentai1988master
Nov 18, 2022
I feel like 1.10 is more like a polished version of 1.9. I'm doing the Desperate Housewife quest now and I do see the changes, but stuff like updated art shouldn't be a feature for an update in my opinion. I'll finish up the quest and see if it was worth the 700 megabytes I'll never get back.

*Edit
It wasn't bad. I think I'd like it more if I didn't spend 5 months waiting for a scene that lasts less than 5 minutes, but the art quality was pretty decent. I will say the ending was nice. I'm glad we can finally be done with Willy so the other characters can get some love. Anyway, can't wait for July or August for the next update!

Included the save file if you don't want to spend an hour grinding for money in the desert. Just go to bed and the new scene will start.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2021
Well, since I haven't played 1.9 yet, the public version of 1.10 should be good for me. I probably won't play until another 2 more updates after this, depending on how chunky the update is.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
For those who wondering about the lack of contents, he already told that there was no work in Dec and Jan due to his personal problems (and he already paid for that, about 100 patrons count loss). This is the first time he delay an update for 5 months, normal schedule is 2-3 months, u guys should understand him, we should only blame him if there would be another delayment like this again

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Not gonna lie this was such a shit update. The creator is milking this game as off now.
Dude's busy and has his own problems to deal with. You should try putting yourself in the shoes of others, not only here but in general. I get it, you're tired, frustrated, but remember the dev is human too and just like us, has his/her own life. Ask before jumping into conclusions. Be mindful. We're all human afterall

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes