b h

Feb 26, 2018
If anyone is interested while we wait for the next version to come out, I have made my first animation.

Let me know what you all think and what can be improved. I need feedback to know what to work on
good stuff man!

Nov 18, 2022
Also kind of doubt Willy will just be shelved after this. I mean Roshi is supposed to come back for future quests so it's hard to see Willy not getting similar treatment. Also, players love the guy.

Willy's story was popular enough that it outvoted the Chi-chi vs Roshi and Oolong orgy, which was something I personally was hoping for in 1.10. I'm positive he'll return. Besides, there's still like 5 more sagas for the game. Though maybe he'll be dead by the Cell or Buu sagas lol

Nov 18, 2022
help roshi only gives 1 senzu bean on The Tournament quest
It honestly doesn't matter at this point (1.9).
The senzu will indeed allow you to continue training but it's pointless because you have more than enough days to actually train. So don't even bother. Just go to bed.

In the future (whenever that will be) the senzu will be used to prolong their sex acts, but that hasn't yet been implemented in the current version. There isn't any word that it will be implemented in 1.10 either but I'd love to be surprised to finally see the final sex scene between those two.

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
I'm just waiting for this to be abandoned at some point, it's too much stuff for a single person to finish (what makes it worse for the dev is to do plots and quests for like 4 chars, should have focused only on roshi)

Reactions: nierguyof

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
From the clip of this game that BenJojo2nd has updated, this latest shows that it is the end of the story that belongs to the official chi-chi. wait and see

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes