MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
1.png 2.png
3.png 4.png
Screenshot_14.png

Travel and change ur character with simple click "Button Q"
also many options are available like Ultimate Cheat ,..transport to unfinished places made by NT ,,
Unlock gallery ,Get all the cards ..etc
me and kop are enhancing and colorizing alot of images too

Last edited:

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
ok, I just tested the latest version of Patreon so a few spoilers, for the long wait,
- Boob Sucking Event (Uploaded to my channel in case you are interested)
- Chichi Milking Event (Uploaded to my channel in case you are interested)
- Dinner Event (Quite Interesting )
- Forest Event
- Final story Willy

SuperSwine

Mar 19, 2023
Can't wait to get of work and play
ok, I just tested the latest version of Patreon so a few spoilers, for the long wait,
- Forest Event
- Final story Willy
Damn you work fast, Naughty Turtle only posted 1.9.4 like an hour ago lol.
Gonna have a look at it when I finish work today.

Jul 5, 2020
- Forest Event
- Final story Willy
Benjojo2nd is our hero!

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
- Forest Event
- Final story Willy
that's great, i've thought that u've already uploaded all new contents on your video and that's not as much as i hoped, glad that i was wrong :BootyTime:

Nov 18, 2022
The Dinner even has me excited. I mean I can kind of guess what Chi's gonna get up to at something like that but I'm just excited to see NT flex his imagination again.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
From this clip of this game that BenJojo2nd has updated the latest, it shows the update content about the characters who received Hell water, both characters after receiving, after both characters received. After Death The contents of chi-chi's diary show her perspective on the aftermath of a character's death and the two characters following different play characters as well. I really want to know when the game will come out to play because there should be many content updates.

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
I really want to know if there will be an update that allows us to play Willy character because from the content of the game that has about chi-chi, I think if we get to know Willy's point of view that we have to find a way to win Chi-chi mind, how will it be each time because the content in the game changes according to the characters we have played with?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
so from 1.9 to 1.10 what can we expect that's newly added?
Benjojo already said on a few comments above
From this clip of this game that BenJojo2nd has updated the latest, it shows the update content about the characters who received Hell water, both characters after receiving, after both characters received. After Death The contents of chi-chi's diary show her perspective on the aftermath of a character's death and the two characters following different play characters as well. I really want to know when the game will come out to play because there should be many content updates.
yeah he made 3-4 route about death water, so players can choose their favorite path. Remember this update is heavily about content and story line, so the new scenes/pictures may not as much as we thought (for 5 months of developing) (and im a bit sad that the dinner quest wasnt finished yet, as Benjojo's video showed us)

TheBeJoJo

Sep 8, 2017
Benjojo already said on a few comments above

yeah he made 3-4 route about death water, so players can choose their favorite path. Remember this update is heavily about content and story line, so the new scenes/pictures may not as much as we thought (for 5 months of developing) (and im a bit sad that the dinner quest wasnt finished yet, as Benjojo's video showed us)
The last video I have uploaded is 1.9.3., next week will be the dinner events, forest and the final event.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
the public version is just the current patron version right? of are they adding additional content when it's out?

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
the public version is just the current patron version right? of are they adding additional content when it's out?
nope, patreon got 4 new additional update since the last public released. And the next release for public players will contains all current patreon contents

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes