MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
If you have dissatisfaction about bugs or unreasonable specifications in this game,
it may be good for you to play my customized one.
https://f95zone.to/threads/kamesutra-dbz-erogame-v1-8-naughty-turtle.51533/post-9677393
i like ur version and i played it but there is a big problem if u enabled the hud in the option menu and saved the game ....
it will crash if u loaded that save and tried to change the character and the save game will be destroyed
also when playing as chi chi i can't find the mashrom masturbate in grandpa gohan house
finally capsuls,hell water,buying and selling cards and boosters was fun but i will not complain about that

Last edited:

karist

Mar 2, 2019
it will crash if u loaded that save and tried to change the character and the save game will be destroyed
I've found that critical bug, sorry. I reuploaded now.

when playing as chi chi i can't find the mashrom masturbate in grandpa gohan house
That may be because I fix quick masturbation only enabled just after witness of Willy's fap.
I also changed this so you can select other kind of masturbation now.

KusaFf1.Nt

Jan 3, 2023
I've found that critical bug, sorry. I reuploaded now.

That may be because I fix quick masturbation only enabled just after witness of Willy's fap.
I also changed this so you can select other kind of masturbation now.
Can you play on joiplay?

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
i like ur version and i played it but there is a big problem if u enabled the hud in the option menu and saved the game ....
it will crash if u loaded that save and tried to change the character
also when playing as chi chi i can't find the mashrom masturbate in grandpa gohan house
finally capsuls,hell water,buying and selling cards and boosters was fun but i will not complain about that
Can someone please tell me how to put out these fires using water I'm pressing W and nothing happens
after w .. choose the water and press z

onlyteemobot

Aug 29, 2018
This chichi animation by pseudocel seems familiar can't quite figure out why... :unsure:

MarkoBoo

Jul 7, 2019
looks good but some look a little wonky and washed up , just needs a tidy clean up to smooth out the expressions
in the game the expression is like 200x100 so it will be perfect
the original one is very very small and bad quality
i edited them tho ... looks a bit better now

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes