• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I don't think this game is worth even playing every update. Just wait till it comes out (if ever).

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Version donwngrade? Devs should really decide once and for all how to call their build xD
Yeah, it's easy to forget how incremental decimals work. how for example the "0" in "1.80" means nothing. 1.8=1.80=1.800000000000. It's bad enough that it's 1 point anything since the 1 implies that the game is done and is just adding addoctopmal content

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
It's kind of annoying how much says "Not Available Yet" when you click on it honestly. Why put the start in then nothing?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Anyone who can drop a save roughly at the point that the last update ended, or close to it at least, i REALLY don´t want to re play everything again.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
It's kind of annoying how much says "Not Available Yet" when you click on it honestly. Why put the start in then nothing?
that's been my criticsm for the longest. the game constantly teases us but every update is some new stuff. great when it's quality of life and convenience feature..... along with the inconvenience of starting all over

Reactions: DemonLord98

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
that's been my criticsm for the longest. the game constantly teases us but every update is some new stuff. great when it's quality of life and convenience feature..... along with the inconvenience of starting all over
I feel like if there is NOTHING in the event yet, he should remove the prompt.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Pretty major glitch in the new version. Picking up Bulma's diary makes it Chichi's. It's still called "Bulma's Diary" in the menu but trying to read it will open Chi-Chi's instead effectively removing Bulma's Diary from the game

Reactions: Mr Nadie

digitall

May 25, 2017
Chi chi is kind of the defacto slut right up till this point, Roshi can do her, Gramps Gohan can do her , Willy can do her, heck even Yajirobe has a good chance.
Gohan can? I haven't got farther than groping with his scene

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Can you actually USE the sex fighting skills? I have not found ONE fight in the whole game so far......

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes