Tomoyaa

Feb 17, 2018
i need help in pilaf's labyrinth
1.png 2.png
you will start in the first image, then you enter the castle and you must go to the LEFT side, and then go UP, then you go to the RIGHT side, and then you go UP, you will find this room in image two, now you must go down the stairs to turn off the generator, then you go back to image two, now you must go DOWN from the same place where you entered, then you must go to the RIGHT side, you will find mai. she will drop the key, so you must leave the room and go upstairs and you will enter room two, then you will go up and go to the gate that will be released. now if you want to see the scenes you must wait for the time to arrive at 00:00. sorry for my english i had to use google translator

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the House of the Owner of the Appliance store? Or has it not yet been implemented?
was just about to ask the same thing. He says to meet him at "the house" at night but the only house you can enter is the rape victim and he's not there. He also doesn't show up at Capsule Corp.

It's totally the Dev's MO to tease content that he nefver implements

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Misterafro

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
was just about to ask the same thing. He says to meet him at "the house" at night but the only house you can enter is the rape victim and he's not there. He also doesn't show up at Capsule Corp.

It's totally the Dev's MO to tease content that he nefver implements
I would ask the dev but it takes way too long for them to respond.

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
The amount of game crashing bugs is insane! How do you even play this? I've lost all progress 3 times already on the first house. This looked interesting but it's so broken, I'm done. Controls are also incorrect.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes