Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
damn, I wanna give this game a try, but it seems like it is like those game where you spend hours looking around all the map to make little progress.

• Sad
Reactions: Rexident

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
damn, I wanna give this game a try, but it seems like it is like those game where you spend hours looking around all the map to make little progress.
not really, there's really no point in the game where you don't know where to go (except for the pilaf castle maze wich is a bullshit bait made to force the BABA hints)

The main issues are all the "In development" scenes that have gone teasing players for a year and the fact that every update makes your save file useless. Wich is why a cheat mod has been made to make replaying the game less painful. Oh and because of said mod I almost forgot of how the game is riddled with beginner traps.

So in short, it's not that you're gonna go hours with little progress, it's that you'll spend hours making progress only to lose it :(

Last edited:

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
If you're gonna play the game legitimately Here's my suggestion:

1. Unlock ChiChi ASAP (i believe doing her grocery quest does it)
2. Complete the Desperate housewife quest or go far enough where ChiChi learns handjob and sex
3. Suggest for another world tournament to be held at the tournament grounds
4. collect the dragonballs
5.go to the garlic jr. saga and Complete the tournament quest

DO NOT collect any gold capsules or Naughty mags or at least don't give naughty points to Chichi since the tournament quest will giver her all the naughty points she'll ever need. Leaving you enough points to spread to all the other characters

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
not really, there's really no point in the game where you don't know where to go (except for the pilaf castle maze wich is a bullshit bait made to force the BABA hints)

The main issues are all the "In development" scenes that have gone teasing players for a year and the fact that every update makes your save file useless. Wich is why a cheat mod has been made to make replaying the game less painless. Oh and because of said mod I almost forgot of how the game is riddled with beginner traps.

So in short, it's not that you're gonna go hours with little progress, it's that you'll spend hours making progress only to lose it :(
oh, so the game isn't finished yet? is it known how far is it for completion? 'cause maybe then is it better to wait. Idk.

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018
oh, so the game isn't finished yet? is it known how far is it for completion? 'cause maybe then is it better to wait. Idk.
no the game's not finished, faaaaar from it. Yes I, I also hate when devs call their versions 1.xx when the game's not done yet. (not even using decimals correctly)

As far as how much more till completion. that's hard to say. The dev doesn't seem to have a real road map. Going by the in game menus it's implied that chapters based on the different DBZ sagas are planned but right now only saiyan and garlic jr. saga are available, with android saga content currently hidden and unused. Muddying it even further is updates hardly if ever add in anything that's "not available yet" just implementing random additions and buggy conveniences, likely due to (i'm guessing) exclusively listening to feedback from patreon backers. With how slowly the updates are churned out it probably won't be 100% feature complete for a couple years.

Reactions: Taurom
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes