Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
there is a bug with roshi's sprite when i passed some waters his sprite stayed the same it became like that everywhere i go

and also are the only cutscene of chichi is when she cooks, when she sleeps, when she bathes and when she hangs some clothes or i havent discovered it yet

oh and another thing for the authorization card i tried to practice on a sprite and i won it just completed the quest when i havent fought king yama
To solve roshi's sprite, go back to a beach near water and it should solve the problem. Do you remember where did you had that bug ?
There is also one whe she goes into grandpa Gohan's hut.
Can you screenshot me the sprite that gave you the autorisation please ?
how do you get the sex scene with willy? it just makes me see the scene of memories with the little gohan. in the forest it turns me into a pole with the old woman but how do I get into the house? I bought the sleeping pill but I can't select it. It has a bug
Willy's quest isn't finished yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fixed the pills bug for the next update.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
willy is outside the old goku house and you hear chichi masturbating then willy and chichi leave together and nothing happens

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
I believe Oolongs time counter isnt correctly set. It takes more than 1 minute to transform back
Maybe its better to transform back whenever you want, its kind of annoying to wait everytime.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I believe Oolongs time counter isnt correctly set. It takes more than 1 minute to transform back
Maybe its better to transform back whenever you want, its kind of annoying to wait everytime.
It works well at 1 min for me however I added a cancel transformation anytime in the next update.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
how do you enter the house of chichi in the forest with the old woman in front? what scene should I activate them? I turned into chichi and gave me the photo but what should I do to see inside?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
how do you enter the house of chichi in the forest with the old woman in front? what scene should I activate them? I turned into chichi and gave me the photo but what should I do to see inside?
[/CITAZIONE]

yes I also tried everything but I suppose we could go in there in the next update as if to go to find the other gold and other photos

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
but then in this update
1 nothing happens with willy since he speaks only to us
2 the sleeping pill has a bug and i can't add it to food and at night i can't do anything to chichi
3 I can't see anything in the forest house, just turn into chichi and have the old woman give me the photo
4 I just have to hear chichi masturbating and wait for him to go away with willy the only thing
i can do about this update
1 win strip poker with bulma
2 cook chichi
3 see chichi talking to willy while gohan's memory appears
4 hear chichi masturbating in the old goku house
o_O:cautious::censored::unsure::whistle::mad::poop:

Apr 21, 2019
To solve roshi's sprite, go back to a beach near water and it should solve the problem. Do you remember where did you had that bug ?
There is also one whe she goes into grandpa Gohan's hut.
Can you screenshot me the sprite that gave you the autorisation please ?

Willy's quest isn't finished yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fixed the pills bug for the next update.
the sprite i mentioned is the one in front of roshi

when i got the quest to get the authorization pass i fought him and the quest just proceeded by itself like the convo i will have when i beat king yenma

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Fuffa69

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you for the suggestion. I will redraw all the show images in futur updates. I only used them for a quick demo release to speed things up.
If i may i also suggest to stay as much faithful to the graphic of the original DB as possible, because i think the charm of this game (one of many) is the fact that it FEELS like you're really in the DB universe and not just a parody. So maybe don't make Chichi/Bulma with exaggerated boobs when you're going to redraw or stuff like that...if it's possible ofc. Very nice work so far, interesting game, cool mechanics and gameplay and the premise is very captivating.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Willy's house inside isn't available yet. Baba is supposed to tell you.
How do i steal bulmas panties during strip poker?
Get her naked at the strip poker with Oolong.
the sprite i mentioned is the one in front of roshi

when i got the quest to get the authorization pass i fought him and the quest just proceeded by itself like the convo i will have when i beat king yenma
Ok thank you. Did you used an old save or a new game ?
If i may i also suggest to stay as much faithful to the graphic of the original DB as possible, because i think the charm of this game (one of many) is the fact that it FEELS like you're really in the DB universe and not just a parody. So maybe don't make Chichi/Bulma with exaggerated boobs when you're going to redraw or stuff like that...if it's possible ofc. Very nice work so far, interesting game, cool mechanics and gameplay and the premise is very captivating.
Thank you ! I totally agree with you however the game being an eroge, I will alterate proportions a bit to be more sexually appealing.

tkboss

Oct 9, 2018

Thank you ! I totally agree with you however the game being an eroge, I will alterate proportions a bit to be more sexually appealing.
yeah i did that after getting her naked i press enter on her but it only triggers the dialouge

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
when is the next version with the bugs fixed? there will be a new scene with chichi and willy. will we be able to enter Chichi's house in the forest? Will there be a change of job as a babysitter, or in the nightclub? we can finally play with stripoker chichi?:sleep::sleep:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
when is the next version with the bugs fixed? there will be a new scene with chichi and willy. will we be able to enter Chichi's house in the forest? Will there be a change of job as a babysitter, or in the nightclub? we can finally play with stripoker chichi?:sleep::sleep:
Fixed version will be uploaded in the next few days with only bug fixed and improvements.
There won't be new content until V0.05.

Apr 21, 2019

Its from a new game and also i was gonna ask if its alright to use my current or previous saves for the future updates since some of the quest might not be the same

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I really liked this game even tho isn’t finished. Keep going !!
Thank you very much for your rating !
Its from a new game and also i was gonna ask if its alright to use my current or previous saves for the future updates since some of the quest might not be the same
You should alwalys start a new game at each new update.
Ok can you send me your save file in private at the moment of the bug please ? I will look at it to solve the problem.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes