Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
I started all over again. when I turn into chichi, the speeches come out as if I were willy. when i'm olong outside the house i turn into willy without pressing anything

Reactions: arinza

arinza

Feb 19, 2020
438/5000

will be the tenth time that I complain, but now this game is just not to be played, too many and I say TOO MANY PROBLEMS, I will have restarted 1000 times, but each time a different bug that does not make me continue the missions ... like this new one that I I turned into willy once, and now even if I change character and become Roshi, I will always be willy for everyone, and I can't have different discussions ... I'm sorry but NO ... I can't play it.

carrotcake000

Jan 16, 2020
does the chi-chi route end with chi-chi asking bulma "oolong" if she should cheat or not... i dunno if there is another scene with willy aside from the forest scene where they were talking and the chi-chi masturbation scene.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I started all over again. when I turn into chichi, the speeches come out as if I were willy. when i'm olong outside the house i turn into willy without pressing anything
The speeches when you talk to who ? Can you send me a save please ?
438/5000

will be the tenth time that I complain, but now this game is just not to be played, too many and I say TOO MANY PROBLEMS, I will have restarted 1000 times, but each time a different bug that does not make me continue the missions ... like this new one that I I turned into willy once, and now even if I change character and become Roshi, I will always be willy for everyone, and I can't have different discussions ... I'm sorry but NO ... I can't play it.
Sorry for that, I'm doing my best to solve them really. However each player plays differently and trigger bugs that I never had playing in my own way. That is really difficult to handle in an Open world game like this one. I'll try to understand what happened if you want to send me your save.
does the chi-chi route end with chi-chi asking bulma "oolong" if she should cheat or not... i dunno if there is another scene with willy aside from the forest scene where they were talking and the chi-chi masturbation scene.
Chichi X Willy's solution is written in the .

arinza

Feb 19, 2020
here is the save, every time you talk to chichi, and with chichi's father, they answer as if you were willi ..

Ps. would it be possible to have a 100% save? I would like to see at least all the scenes of this update, since I can not in any way .-.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
here is the save, every time you talk to chichi, and with chichi's father, they answer as if you were willi ..

Ps. would it be possible to have a 100% save? I would like to see at least all the scenes of this update, since I can not in any way .-.
Thank you I'm gonna check it. About 100% saves, they are only available for Patreons supporters. There is also a video showing the whole scenes.
I think saves should be compatible for the next updates. Soon it will be too much to start over with every update..
As I said multiple times, this is not possible. New add ons and modifications creates conflicts with old saves.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
this version was only a passage for future events. we hope well. I was a little disappointed, I thought Chichi was giving willy a blowjob but still no scene:cry:

masteralbert

Sep 14, 2019
I don't have this problem and nobody told me about that black screen in other maps. Have you used the old save or a new game ?
A new one actually, its weird... ok so i erase the game from my pc... download again, i leave the zoom in the default setting when you start (150% or 200% i cant tell) everything looks normal... i get out of roshi´s room bam, the screen freeze but the game is running like normal is just the screen, and went i pause the screen de-freeze for a second to show me where i am... but went im out of the menu its freeze again... and again its just the screen because under the freeze screen the game is still running

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
A new one actually, its weird... ok so i erase the game from my pc... download again, i leave the zoom in the default setting when you start (150% or 200% i cant tell) everything looks normal... i get out of roshi´s room bam, the screen freeze but the game is running like normal is just the screen, and went i pause the screen de-freeze for a second to show me where i am... but went im out of the menu its freeze again... and again its just the screen because under the freeze screen the game is still running
Yeah this is really weird indeed, never heard about that bug before. Can you give me your save with this bug please ? I need to see it with my own eyes.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
this version was only a passage for future events. we hope well. I was a little disappointed, I thought Chichi was giving willy a blowjob but still no scene:cry:
Yeah the map creation and the new character gameplay took a lot of time to do so I couldn't do much of Chichi X Willy. I never tough that the Chichi X Willy story would get so much interest. I'm really surprised to see so much comments and questions about those scenes.

Reactions: Cretador

masteralbert

Sep 14, 2019
Yeah this is really weird indeed, never heard about that bug before. Can you give me your save with this bug please ? I need to see it with my own eyes.
ok so a fiddle around with the game... the thing wasn't a bug but rather a total fall of the FPS because i play the game in another computer... and it works so that was not a bug... on the other hand i find other things... if you give chi-chi all the money in her quest in one go she will never write it in the dairy... and if you give her 1000 and then steal it as oolong it will ad another 1000 to the total of money you already give her... and if you finish the quest... in the dairy it will write as if you never give her money... but you will still be able to grope her without her getting mad... also if you transform into willy as oolong theres a chance the game will turn the sprite back to willy even if the time runs out... transforming again dosent fix it, the rest of the NPC's still talk as you where willy

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
ok so a fiddle around with the game... the thing wasn't a bug but rather a total fall of the FPS because i play the game in another computer... and it works so that was not a bug... on the other hand i find other things... if you give chi-chi all the money in her quest in one go she will never write it in the dairy... and if you give her 1000 and then steal it as oolong it will ad another 1000 to the total of money you already give her... and if you finish the quest... in the dairy it will write as if you never give her money... but you will still be able to grope her without her getting mad... also if you transform into willy as oolong theres a chance the game will turn the sprite back to willy even if the time runs out... transforming again dosent fix it, the rest of the NPC's still talk as you where willy
Ok thank you very much for all those details, I'm glad it wasn't a bug. However I'm gonna check the chichi diary problem and Willy's transformation case to fix it (y)

arinza

Feb 19, 2020
with all due respect, but I don't think I'll patreon seeing the game in this state, maybe I'll think about it later when I see that I can complete at least one update without any problems ...

Ps. that's why I asked for a save with the scenes, to see how the game progresses. (I repeat, since I can't go on)

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
Naughty Turtle is a beautiful game, I suggest you go on with 2 scenes at a time. I mean after the scene with willy and chichi in the forest I would have opted for a blowjob scene between chichi and willy that the chichi masturbation scene. that is, that scene was not useless at that moment in history. I would have preferred that frustrated chichi allowed herself to willy. then there is strip poker with chichi that I look forward to. and also the works I mean if chichi is a model you have to see the scene where she is naked to pose. I think he will allow himself to the boy during the babysitting job. we hope well:LOL::ROFLMAO:o_O:giggle:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Naughty Turtle is a beautiful game, I suggest you go on with 2 scenes at a time. I mean after the scene with willy and chichi in the forest I would have opted for a blowjob scene between chichi and willy that the chichi masturbation scene. that is, that scene was not useless at that moment in history. I would have preferred that frustrated chichi allowed herself to willy. then there is strip poker with chichi that I look forward to. and also the works I mean if chichi is a model you have to see the scene where she is naked to pose. I think he will allow himself to the boy during the babysitting job. we hope well:LOL::ROFLMAO:o_O:giggle:
Thank you !
Chichi masturbating in the house isn't a part of the Willy story. It's just telling to the players where she was during the previous versions when she wasn't home. There will be more about chichi X Willy story and jobs details in futur updates :)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes