Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
guys please can you share a full save. I followed the guide but I can't get the chichi dress and socks to open

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
It would be better to have only one character to play with rather than several to choose from. You can add this option when you have finished story with one character.

NaniEmail

Mar 11, 2020
I enjoy the game and can't wait to see how well it turns out. I did notice at least one bug
As Oolong I transformed into Willy and left Goku's house right as the timer hit 0 and now Oolong is stuck as Willy (Some of the characters do interact with Oolong as if he's Willy). I can still transform into other characters but when I transform back I dtart out as Oolong and after a few steps I transform back into Willy. Switching back to Roshi didn't fix it when I switched back to Oolong. I think restarting the game as Roshi, switching to Oolong, then transforming fixed it tho.
Also one minor complaint, some of the buildings need adjustments to align with the map properly. Like you go through Goku's front door in the center, but go through his kitchen door on the left.

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle
D

Deleted member 1626573

The bug fix for me doesn’t work. The dead halo kept appearing and bulma’s watch stuck in weapon category. Then i tried new game there’s a bug when i used bulma’s watch to become small and then walk at the water part and back to land part, roshi Is still riding on the turtle and I can’t go back to the normal size again because baba thinks I’m still in the water part. And the bug cannot be fix at mr popo because I’m too small so I can’t interact with anyone. Maybe for the next update you have the solution for this.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
It would be better to have only one character to play with rather than several to choose from. You can add this option when you have finished story with one character.
The game is far to be finished so thats why players can choose multiple characters. And gameplay is always more interesting with different characters.
I enjoy the game and can't wait to see how well it turns out. I did notice at least one bug
As Oolong I transformed into Willy and left Goku's house right as the timer hit 0 and now Oolong is stuck as Willy (Some of the characters do interact with Oolong as if he's Willy). I can still transform into other characters but when I transform back I dtart out as Oolong and after a few steps I transform back into Willy. Switching back to Roshi didn't fix it when I switched back to Oolong. I think restarting the game as Roshi, switching to Oolong, then transforming fixed it tho.
Also one minor complaint, some of the buildings need adjustments to align with the map properly. Like you go through Goku's front door in the center, but go through his kitchen door on the left.
Yes I'm working on the Willy's transformation bug, it should be fixed in V0.05. However be carefull not to pass doors when the counting is 0.
About the maps, yeah I will adjust it when all the bugs will be fixed.
The bug fix for me doesn’t work. The dead halo kept appearing and bulma’s watch stuck in weapon category. Then i tried new game there’s a bug when i used bulma’s watch to become small and then walk at the water part and back to land part, roshi Is still riding on the turtle and I can’t go back to the normal size again because baba thinks I’m still in the water part. And the bug cannot be fix at mr popo because I’m too small so I can’t interact with anyone. Maybe for the next update you have the solution for this.
If Bulma's watch is still in your weapon category, it means that you used an old V0.03 save that's what creates the bug because it's in the accessories now.
For the turtle bug, try to walk on the beach near the water to trigger the landing back. Try also to unequip Bulma's watch then talk to Popo. If it doesn't work, send me your save and I'll check it.

D

Deleted member 1626573

If Bulma's watch is still in your weapon category, it means that you used an old V0.03 save that's what creates the bug because it's in the accessories now.
For the turtle bug, try to walk on the beach near the water to trigger the landing back. Try also to unequip Bulma's watch then talk to Popo. If it doesn't work, send me your save and I'll check it.
I didn’t save the file and already started a new game. i already unequip everything but didn’t work. The bug happened at the laboratory water part if you want to know.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
I didn’t save the file and already started a new game. i already unequip everything but didn’t work. The bug happened at the laboratory water part if you want to know.
Ok thank you for the details, I'll check it out to see what happened.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
you can post images of those who when opening the bust or putting on stockings or the complete rescue. I can't understand if I activated the event or not. please:cry:

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
you can post images of those who when opening the bust or putting on stockings or the complete rescue. I can't understand if I activated the event or not. please:cry:
If you succeed to activate Chichi wearing stockings and cleavage, she should look like that (brown legs).
She should wear it during drawing pictures too if you trigger the loungery or cooking naughty scene.
Screenshot_20200711-211602.jpg

Reactions: mappero87

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
hey think i found bug with oolong at gokus house go with master roshi and go talk with ether chichi or ox king and they call me willy same with old woman in the forest and switch to oolong and transform always says its willy

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
hey think i found bug with oolong at gokus house go with master roshi and go talk with ether chichi or ox king and they call me willy same with old woman in the forest and switch to oolong and transform always says its willy
Yes indeed it was a bug someone told me about already. It's fixed for V0.05 (y)

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Could i get some help when i enter the Walktrough option i get this pop up : This file does not have a program associated with it to perform this action. Create a connection in the "Set connection" from the control panel Screenshot_14.png

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes