tkboss

Oct 9, 2018
there is also a bug in quest that tells you to steal bulma panties even after winning from bulma i cant find the panties see through and ob... somthing also does not work i even played new game but i cant find her panties during poker event and the quest remains Uncompleted (White)

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
there is also a bug in quest that tells you to steal bulma panties even after winning from bulma i cant find the panties see through and ob... somthing also does not work i even played new game but i cant find her panties during poker event and the quest remains Uncompleted (White)
Did you get Bulma naked playing with Oolong ? It's the only way to win her panties.

tkboss

Oct 9, 2018
Yeah i did win as oolong and got her naked but still the quest is not completed the two table option see through and the other (cant remember) do nothing it just return to main
Edit: i got the panties the quest is completed after playing new game again but when i talk to oolong (exchange) he says i dont have any panties though i have it in my inventory

Last edited:

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
good news in what sense? I saw the new video but no sex scenes could be guessed. could you enlighten me on the news besides supreme kai:ROFLMAO:

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
The new update probably comes on first or second of august.
Thats how it works in this genre.You work this month and gets paid in the next.

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Yeah i did win as oolong and got her naked but still the quest is not completed the two table option see through and the other (cant remember) do nothing it just return to main
Edit: i got the panties the quest is completed after playing new game again but when i talk to oolong (exchange) he says i dont have any panties though i have it in my inventory
The "exchange" menu with oolong isn't finished yet that's why you can't give him.

About the news, I was on a family trip holiday so I couldn't finished the game in time. The trip is almost done now so I will finish it. V0.05 should be done next week (I hope). Thank you for your patience and good holidays for those in vacation !

Jul 5, 2020
The "exchange" menu with oolong isn't finished yet that's why you can't give him.

About the news, I was on a family trip holiday so I couldn't finished the game in time. The trip is almost done now so I will finish it. V0.05 should be done next week (I hope). Thank you for your patience and good holidays for those in vacation !
Enjoy your vacation! Take care!

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes