Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Supreme Kai will be a new playable character (Patreon only)
Here is the video
Screenshot_20200812-123347.png

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
for other users not registered on the site when will the update arrive? there is a friend of mine who would like to know

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
sorry for the question. i saw the video but i didn't understand which hard scenes will be added for chichi and bulma. any spoilers if there will be new scenes?;)

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
you need the bulma watch which is next to the corporetion capsule. where bulma's mother does the laundry on the right is bulma's workshop. read mother's mind for the password and enter inside the clock is on the table. you equip it and you manage to become small

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
you need the bulma watch which is next to the corporetion capsule. where bulma's mother does the laundry on the right is bulma's workshop. read mother's mind for the password and enter inside the clock is on the table. you equip it and you manage to become small
Thank you friend thank you for your help I owe you a favor

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
sorry for the question. i saw the video but i didn't understand which hard scenes will be added for chichi and bulma. any spoilers if there will be new scenes?;)
I prefer not spoiler the hot scenes during the Trailer. The Update will be out today so you will know what's new in the changelog. Just a bit more patience untill it's uploaded (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes