dpad

Dec 29, 2016
how do i play as oolong, when i start a new game its lit up but i cant select it?
Go into Bulma's Ship and talk to Yajirobe. You can switch to Oolong there. You can only walk around as him on two maps: Kame House and District 483.

tkboss

Oct 9, 2018
Strange i have found 19 carrots it is still sayin that i need to find 8 more and i cant load up my old save which gives error whenever i load the save at the start

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
By far the most infuriating game I have ever played. Finished bulmas strip poker. I can assure you it was not worth the trouble. Maybe in a year or so this game can be decent. Right now hard pass.

Reactions: blulaz

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Any chance you could upload a save right before the 0.5 content begins since older saves would have bugs?
Old saves aren't compatible with new Updates. The only way around is to get 100% quests completed available on Patreon that gives everything from previous Updates.
the game closes alone
First time I hear about that. Did you loaded an old save from previous version or did something else ?
full of bugs again
Can you tell me wich bugs you encountered and give me your save so I can fix it please ?
i cant use a saved game an error pops out, i had really good cards
Old saves aren't compatible with new Updates unfortunately for your cards.
how do i play as oolong, when i start a new game its lit up but i cant select it?
You have to start a game with Roshi then go to bulma's ship and talk to Yajirobe.
Oolong is only available in District 439 and kamehouse for now.
There are 19 carrots now where is the last one?
I removed the one in chichi's chamber, there are 18 now.
I can't save the game, I think it's a bug
Someone help me? :c
Can you tell me more or show me a video so I can se what's happening please ?

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Strange i have found 19 carrots it is still sayin that i need to find 8 more and i cant load up my old save which gives error whenever i load the save at the start
Old saves aren't compatible with new Updates. There are only 18 carrots in V0.05 so If you have found the 19 carrots in V0.05 using a new game, then send me your save and I will fix it.
By far the most infuriating game I have ever played. Finished bulmas strip poker. I can assure you it was not worth the trouble. Maybe in a year or so this game can be decent. Right now hard pass.
I would love to improve the strip poker and the game in general, do you have some advices to share ?

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
I would love to improve the strip poker and the game in general, do you have some advices to share ?
[/QUOTE]
For the strip poker thing, make it a bit easier like doesn't cost much to play cause getting money is tedious and too much grinding . Plus Bulma has good cards too so she could make you broke quickly. If its possible, increase the amount of money you win against the people in west z city and the tournament place so there less grinding so you can buy more cards or the other stuff in the shop.

TLDR: Make it easier to get money

P.S: Besides the grinding, Good job on the scenes and from the looks of it, you're gonna cover all the sagas and the filler ones too, right? Given how you are responsive to the community, I see a promising future for the this game and I can see myself becoming a patron for this game in the next update or 2

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle
3.70 star(s) 27 Votes