Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Screenshot_20200818-231858.png
V0.05 is finally OUT !
Don't forget to start a NEW game to avoid bugs from old saves :PogChamp:
You will find a new "Changelog" option in the main menu to see the news.

I also changed the Tiers benefits on Patreon for those who want to help me developping this game and get access to extras stuff. Check it out if you're interested :

HAVE FUN !

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2019
View attachment 777970
V0.05 is finally OUT ! DOWNLOAD

I also changed the Tiers benefits on Patreon for those who want to help me developping this game and get access to extras stuff. Check it out if you're interested :

HAVE FUN !
Um im using joiplay and i cant access the changelog

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was happy to saw Dragon Ball game and... Its RPGM... Only RPGM game i like is Tressure of Nadia and that game have pretty dope animations and renders. Its shame i would like to play Renpy DBZ game...

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
can you load on a full save? practically only the images have changed there is no news and no new scene?

masteralbert

Sep 14, 2019
ok first bug the game closes by itself went talking its happen with chi chi and at the start of the poker game to it just loops back to the title screen

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
View attachment 777970

HAVE FUN !
Thanks for the update! Any chances that the microband/Bulma's watch will have shrunken interactions and events in future updates, like how it did in the show?

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
View attachment 777970

HAVE FUN !
In case you didn't know, google download has a daily cap on how many people can download a file and you reached the max downloads. If you have trouble finding other file hosts here's a useful list: https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2020-04-24.3432/

Edit: thread updated with mirror downloads so nvm

Reactions: Nauthy Turtle
D

Deleted member 1626573

Is the new update have any story progression ?

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes