Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
to do this what do you need to complete some previous scene?
You just need to follow the walkthrough, all is explained.
Could i get some help when i enter the Walktrough option i get this pop up : This file does not have a program associated with it to perform this action. Create a connection in the "Set connection" from the control panel View attachment 727878
It's weird because it's just an internet link and I don't understand what is written on this error message.
I'll give you the link again :
If it still doesn't work, I don't know what to do.

emris93

May 24, 2017
Hello friend, how are you ? Long time :p
I visited your website but I noticed your walktrough is empty ? :unsure:
I have also a small suggestion :
- add "QUIT" or "Main Menu" option in the menu when you press ECHAP
Otherwise actually the game is "perfect" just need to increase draws but I know it will come in futur :)
I found a also bug ?
Actually I'm in the ship and I can't get out of the ship, when I press "exit" nothing happens.
In ship when I talk to bulma, I can only clone ? She doenst' ask me where we want to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
Hello friend, how are you ? Long time :p
I visited your website but I noticed your walktrough is empty ? :unsure:
I have also a small suggestion :
- add "QUIT" or "Main Menu" option in the menu when you press ECHAP
Otherwise actually the game is "perfect" just need to increase draws but I know it will come in futur :)
I found a also bug ?
Actually I'm in the ship and I can't get out of the ship, when I press "exit" nothing happens.
In ship when I talk to bulma, I can only clone ? She doenst' ask me where we want to go.
Hi Emris, long time no see ! :)
The walkthrough isn't empty but there is no images yet. However a lot of hints and tips are written.
I don't know if I will be able to configure the ECHAP button :unsure:
CG drawings are coming in the next update ;)
Never heard about the exit bug before, can you send me your save in private so i can see it ?
Yes you can only clone Bulma (if you play with Oolong) because he isn't allwed on ther maps than District 439 and Kamehouse. That one is not a bug (y)

I'm glad you like the game's evolution, a lot of stuff have changed since the first demo.
Any ETA on new update?
Should be out this month for Early Access Patreons (if all goes well) and the begining of August for public release.

Reactions: mappero87

emris93

May 24, 2017
Hi Emris, long time no see ! :)
The walkthrough isn't empty but there is no images yet. However a lot of hints and tips are written.
I don't know if I will be able to configure the ECHAP button :unsure:
CG drawings are coming in the next update ;)
Never heard about the exit bug before, can you send me your save in private so i can see it ?
Yes you can only clone Bulma (if you play with Oolong) because he isn't allwed on ther maps than District 439 and Kamehouse. That one is not a bug (y)

I'm glad you like the game's evolution, a lot of stuff have changed since the first demo.

Should be out this month for Early Access Patreons (if all goes well) and the begining of August for public release.
Hello again, indeed long time no see
For the walktrough indeed you are right :)
In fact for ECHAP button, I don't know if you understood me correctly but I just wanted you to add "main menu" just after "option". But It's okay it's not urgent It's just that I'm used to seeing this in other games.
And for Clone with Kamesenin also it's same I can only clone.
I sended you my save :)

Edit : I think i found the problem with the clone : in fact it's like I'm using master rochi as main character but when I press "shift" it's Oolong who is talking and he is saying : I'll be suspicious if I transform here...

Here's a video that sums up the problems :

Last edited:
Reactions: Nauthy Turtle

Nauthy Turtle

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2019
There is a bug where you talk to oolong in kamehouse and after that the radar HUD disappears
Ok thank you I'll check it out (y)
Bug found: After I transformed into Willy as Oolong, I would be referred to as Willy even if I wasn't transformed into Willy. Even when I'm playing as Roshi the issue persists.
This bug has already been fixed for the V0.05 (y)
Radar HUD Also dissapears after the quizz
Edit: Nevermind i turned it on in settings
Yes you can activate the HUD back in the settings however it's not normal that the HUD doesn't reappear after, I'll fix that thank you.

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes